Ebuyer website

Old November 17th 04, 04:25 PM
mikea

Default Ebuyer website

I've got nothing but good things to say about ebuyer, but what is going on
with the website? is it just me or does everyone forever get "site
maintenance" messages, and find broken pages with products listed 2 foot at
the bottom of the page?

Like he http://tinyurl.com/6mpnq

Also, the search feature seems to have gone down the toilet. Search for
"dg834t" brings up all kinds of crap, but not actually the only product that
is called "DG834T" http://tinyurl.com/4qpjs

Old November 17th 04, 04:27 PM
mikea

"mikea" wrote in message

Also, the search feature seems to have gone down the toilet. Search for
"dg834t" brings up all kinds of crap, but not actually the only product

that
is called "DG834T" http://tinyurl.com/4qpjs

I should say, the search seems to be case sensitive, "dg834t" brings up
crap, "DG834T" nails it.

Old November 17th 04, 06:32 PM

"mikea" wrote in message
I've got nothing but good things to say about ebuyer, but what is going on
with the website? is it just me or does everyone forever get "site
maintenance" messages, and find broken pages with products listed 2 foot
at
the bottom of the page?

Like he http://tinyurl.com/6mpnq

Also, the search feature seems to have gone down the toilet. Search for
"dg834t" brings up all kinds of crap, but not actually the only product
that
is called "DG834T" http://tinyurl.com/4qpjs

LOL. Its not just me then.
I'm a big fan of ebuyers website the best vendors site there is imo but it
is buggy sometimes. Im always getting the 2 foot at the bottom thing

Old November 17th 04, 07:09 PM
Dave

"mikea" wrote
snip.......
find broken pages with products listed 2 foot at
the bottom of the page?

Yeah i get that, WTF is going on since they changed the site? I have to
scroll to the bottom of the pages to view the products or read reviews

Old November 18th 04, 05:31 AM
Donnie Darko

If u want service and support then go to DABS.

"Dave" wrote in message

"mikea" wrote
snip.......

Old November 18th 04, 08:36 AM

"Donnie Darko" wrote in message
k...
If u want service and support then go to DABS.

LOL. You seeing bunny rabbits again?

Old November 18th 04, 01:34 PM
Rob S

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 05:31:10 GMT, "Donnie Darko" wrote:

-If u want service and support then go to DABS.
-

Conspiracy theorists would point to this post appearing shortly after DA's post
in here after a noticeable absence.

Not me though, I just think he's being sarcastic but has forgotten the smilie.

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old November 19th 04, 07:14 AM
Dave

"Donnie Darko" wrote in message
k...
If u want service and support then go to DABS.

Er who are you talking to??????????? and whats a web site got to do with
service and support?????

"Dave" wrote in message

"mikea" wrote
snip.......