Aria website down..?

Old November 25th 04, 11:15 AM
Morgan

Default Aria website down..?

Hello

Is anyone else finding that Aria's website is down at the moment..?
It returns the following error when I try to access it.....
Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/includes/ado.asp, line 77

--
Regards

Morgan

Hard drive problems...
www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

Old November 25th 04, 11:26 AM
Tx2

In article , , a.k.a
Morgan says...

Is anyone else finding that Aria's website is down at the moment..?

Yep.
Old November 25th 04, 11:40 AM
Gama Chameleon

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:15:20 -0000, "Morgan" wrote:

Hello

Is anyone else finding that Aria's website is down at the moment..?
It returns the following error when I try to access it.....
Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/includes/ado.asp, line 77

Looks OK at this end now. From the script name sounds like their
database spat its dummy for a while.
--
Gamma gamma gamma chameleon
You come and glow, you come and glow.
Old November 25th 04, 12:26 PM
Mike

"Morgan" wrote in message
Hello

Is anyone else finding that Aria's website is down at the moment..?
It returns the following error when I try to access it.....
Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/includes/ado.asp, line 77

--
Regards

Morgan

Hard drive problems...
www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

From the error message it was obvious there is a problem. simply try it
later,
its working fine again now, it hardly needed a newsgroup post!