Explain this plz?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 15th 04, 07:18 PM
REMUS

Default Explain this plz?

Right i'm thinking about making a new pc rather then just upgrade my current
one and I was looking for another mobile cpu on ebay, but this confused me
unless ebay bidders really are *that* stupid.

Becuase here we have a buy it now for £52 a 2.6 ghz xp althlon mobile.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6568 421&rd=1

+ here we have the same cpu that people have bidded on up to £63

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6491 133&rd=1

Now the obvious difference is the pcb's of the cpus are different but that
buy it now image doesnt look like a photo of the actual cpu.

Is there a difference in the oc'ability of these cpus? Why have people
bidded against each other for a cpu that looks as though it is almost
identical to the other for £11 more?

Cheers