Praise for Simply

Old December 31st 04, 11:23 AM
Chris Storey

Default Praise for Simply

Instead of criticising a company, I would like to praise Simply for
their excellent service!

I ordered a USB pen drive yesterday afternoon at 16:50, recieved an
emailed saying it had been dispatched at 17:20, and it arrived by
courier this morning at 09:30!

And that was with the free 1-3 day delivery option!

(I usually shop with ebuyer, but they didnt have the particular drive I
was after in stock).

Well done Simply!

Chris
Old December 31st 04, 11:27 AM
Johannes H Andersen

Chris Storey wrote:

Instead of criticising a company, I would like to praise Simply for
their excellent service!

I ordered a USB pen drive yesterday afternoon at 16:50, recieved an
emailed saying it had been dispatched at 17:20, and it arrived by
courier this morning at 09:30!

And that was with the free 1-3 day delivery option!

(I usually shop with ebuyer, but they didnt have the particular drive I
was after in stock).

Well done Simply!

Chris

OK, but how will they deal with anything untoward. That's the real test.

Old January 1st 05, 06:53 PM
bill

"Chris Storey" wrote in message
Instead of criticising a company, I would like to praise Simply for
their excellent service!

I ordered a USB pen drive yesterday afternoon at 16:50, recieved an
emailed saying it had been dispatched at 17:20, and it arrived by
courier this morning at 09:30!

And that was with the free 1-3 day delivery option!

so you admit they rip people off by charging £3.95 + vat extra for next day
delivery, when they send it on that service anyway

Old January 2nd 05, 10:28 PM
Stephen

Chris Storey wrote:

Instead of criticising a company, I would like to praise Simply for
their excellent service!

I ordered a USB pen drive yesterday afternoon at 16:50, recieved an
emailed saying it had been dispatched at 17:20, and it arrived by
courier this morning at 09:30!

And that was with the free 1-3 day delivery option!

(I usually shop with ebuyer, but they didnt have the particular drive I
was after in stock).

Well done Simply!

Chris

OK, but how will they deal with anything untoward. That's the real test.

Agreed that's the real test for a company.

But my experience of sending something back to Simply has found them to
still be excellent on the two occasions I had the necessity to do this.

Simply also replies to my communications with them which is something that
ebuyer doesn't do for well over three weeks if my experience is anything to
go by.

Simply is certainly worth dealing with for it's customer service it gives.

Stephen

Old January 2nd 05, 11:44 PM
Dr Teeth

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 22:28:02 GMT, "Stephen"
wrote:

But my experience of sending something back to Simply has found them to
still be excellent on the two occasions I had the necessity to do this.

One thing that amazed me about returning a motherboard to Simply was
that they did not make me wait (for weeks?) whilst the 2 week old dead
'board was tested or sent away for testing. I was assured a refund and
ordered the replacement on the spot.

I hope I was not lucky on that occasion.
--
Cheers,

Guy

Old January 3rd 05, 12:20 AM
Johannes H Andersen

Chris Storey wrote:

[...]

Simply is quite old in the business, I have bought items from them over
10 years ago. It hasn't always been plain sailing, but things can change
for the better.
Old January 3rd 05, 05:16 PM
Bill Payer

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:23:52 +0000, Chris Storey
wrote:

I would like to praise Simply for their excellent service!
I ordered a USB pen drive yesterday ... and it arrived by courier this morning at 09:30!

OMG , not another "I paid for my goods and they arrived" praise.

Guess what, I walked into my local pub, paid for a beer and got it
there and then - WOW!!! excellent service I must tell everyone that
there's a pub down my street that exchanges money for beer.

BP,
Old January 3rd 05, 06:49 PM
bill

wrote:

I would like to praise Simply for their excellent service!
I ordered a USB pen drive yesterday ... and it arrived by courier this

morning at 09:30!

OMG , not another "I paid for my goods and they arrived" praise.

Guess what, I walked into my local pub, paid for a beer and got it
there and then - WOW!!! excellent service I must tell everyone that
there's a pub down my street that exchanges money for beer.

BP,

difference is pubs keep beer in stock

online retailers keep nothing in stock

Praise for Aria Steve UK Computer Vendors 16 September 27th 04 08:44 AM
Dabs praise wishy UK Computer Vendors 4 June 1st 04 01:20 AM
Praise for okidirect.co.uk - OKI 5300 printer text news UK Computer Vendors 2 February 13th 04 10:53 AM
Bit of praise for Office World Steve UK Computer Vendors 2 January 25th 04 06:04 PM