Windows XP tips!

Old July 1st 07, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
[email protected]

Default Windows XP tips!

Very useful tips and tricks collected all over the internet.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

Old July 1st 07, 10:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
RnR

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 14:12:37 -0700, wrote:

Very u

I sure wish this guy could be taken down. Getting kinda annoying.

Old July 1st 07, 11:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
Bill

RnR wrote in message ...
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 14:12:37 -0700, wrote:

Very u

I sure wish this guy could be taken down. Getting kinda annoying.

He must have escaped from the scientology asylum :-)

Old July 2nd 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Sudohnim

RnR wrote in message ...

I sure wish this guy could be taken down. Getting kinda annoying.

He/they should literally be strung up first. Not too tight to begin
with though. Everyone deserves a few swings with a mouse in
a sock. Then we move on to 2.5" drives.

FWIW, the Google Blogspot hosted windowsxpsp2pro splog
has been spammed for about a month and a half and is still up.
I think it has been the same MO from the beginning... spam for
a Google hosted blog showing Google ads sent via Google
Groups with a Google Gmail from address. I must conclude
that no one in any of the newsgroups that were hit bothered
to report it to Google. Google would have shut it down
immediately, despite the financial incentive not to.

Trimming the newsgroups would be nice.
Old July 2nd 07, 07:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
Nickolas Magos

Indeed, I think it is a very good site and NOT SPAM. Thanks for the link Travolta!

Old July 2nd 07, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
lilian

Nickolas Magos wrote:

Indeed, I think it is a very good site and NOT SPAM.

Mouhahahaha !!!
Old July 2nd 07, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
Damian

Nickolas Magos wrote:
Indeed, I think it is a very good site and NOT SPAM.

*PLONK*

Old July 2nd 07, 08:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
Dr.H@l0nf1r£$

Nickolas Magos wrote:
Indeed, I think it is a very good site and NOT SPAM. Thanks for the
link Travolta!

Pillock.

PLONK

Old July 3rd 07, 01:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
Hertz_Donut[_3_]

"Nickolas Magos" wrote in message
Indeed, I think it is a very good site and NOT SPAM. Thanks for the link
Travolta!

wrote in message
ups.com...

Very useful tips and tricks collected all over the internet.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

The idiot has a twin brother!

Honu

Windows tips and tricks..... [email protected] Dell Computers 1 June 30th 07 11:56 PM
Windows Tips 'n' Tricks codeX General 0 April 25th 06 01:06 PM
!!! 4 Tips to speed up your windows xp !!! S.Heenan Asus Motherboards 17 July 8th 05 06:35 PM
!!! 4 Tips to speed up your windows xp !!! Mark Marsh Nvidia Videocards 4 July 7th 05 03:59 PM
!!! 4 Tips to speed up your windows xp !!! Skybuck Flying Asus Motherboards 0 July 6th 05 02:23 PM