ASROCK K7S8X REV3.0 - max FSB

Old March 1st 04, 11:35 AM
John Smith

Default ASROCK K7S8X REV3.0 - max FSB

Can someone simply state the maximum FSB *via BIOS* on the a/m mobo?
TIA
Keith

Old March 1st 04, 04:28 PM
Ellis Hammond

I'm not sure, I have the same board but if you go to this site you can ask
here, its a forum for asrock and asus boards.
http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwb/ulti...ubb=forum;f=30

Old March 1st 04, 07:22 PM
Wes Newell

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:35:59 +0200, John Smith wrote:

Can someone simply state the maximum FSB *via BIOS* on the a/m mobo?

With a Tbred B 2100+ set to 10.5 multiplier, and PC3700 ram set at 166MHz,
I had the FSB up to 215MHz. This was with the bios setting and the FSB
jumper at 133. There is a 200MHz (They now call it 400 in newer manuals)
jumper setting on the board. It's a good board, but if buying today, I'd
get the XE R30 or XE+.
Oh. I think the bios goes up to about 250MHz, but of course you know it
won't work at the max settings.