Help! Need DOS Software

Old November 25th 03, 03:25 PM
True Bruh

Default Help! Need DOS Software

Hello all, I am looking for the following dos program. The company is now
defunct. I have archived my system using this software and somehow have
lost the program to access the archives! If anyone can help I would
appreciate it.

Product: OffLoad
Needs: IBM PC, DOS 3.0 or better. 640k RAM, hard disk, one
floppy drive.
Author: FBN Software, 408-446-9039
Registration: $49.95
Registration benefits: Printed manual and latest version on disk,
pre-printed labels for your archive disks, beta test new
versions.
Version: 1.1 (03-01-91)
User benefits: Printed manual and latest version on disk, pre-
printed labels for your archive disks, beta test new versions.
Look for: OFLOD*.EXE (multiple files) on BBSs; OFLOD*.EXE in
IBMSYS forum LIB 6 (multiple files) on CompuServe.
Download size: 370k
Offload is a new concept. It is not a general purpose archive
such as PKZIP. OffLoad and its associated utilities allow you
to identify files that really do not need to be on your hard
disk, compress them and move them off to floppies. It maintains
a catalog to allow you to track and restore any file from the
archive automatically. Think of it as file manager, archiver,
and disk cataloger all in one. It will let you free up hard
disk space and maintain control of your files.