Pixmania.co.uk

Old October 7th 04, 09:47 PM
Captain Black

Default Pixmania.co.uk

Hello all

Does anyone have experience with this vendor, they have a good price on a
Benq 19" TFT, but I wary of buying from an online vendor who I have not
heard of before.

TIA

Captain Black

Old October 7th 04, 10:49 PM

"Captain Black" wrote in message
k...
Hello all

Does anyone have experience with this vendor, they have a good price on a
Benq 19" TFT, but I wary of buying from an online vendor who I have not
heard of before.

TIA

Captain Black

Surprised youve not heard of them before they're quite popular.

Old October 7th 04, 10:59 PM
jaime

Hello all

Does anyone have experience with this vendor, they have a good price on a
Benq 19" TFT, but I wary of buying from an online vendor who I have not
heard of before.

TIA

Captain Black

I got my Sony digital from then a few weeks ago, their delivery service was
very efficient, however luckily no experience of their returns. The only
slight complaint was that it came with a Euro plug and an adaptor, and this
wasn't mentioned on the site (or I missed it).

Old October 7th 04, 11:51 PM
Bruce Stephens

"jaime" writes:

[...]

I got my Sony digital from then a few weeks ago, their delivery
service was very efficient, however luckily no experience of their
returns. The only slight complaint was that it came with a Euro plug
and an adaptor, and this wasn't mentioned on the site (or I missed
it).

I think most of their stuff does. They should have provided an
adaptor, though. I think they're a gray importer, selling stuff
imported from Paris (and possibly other places). Some of their prices
seem to me to be good, and some aren't so good. I bought a camera
from their place in Fulham, and the guy there seemed like he knew
stuff (though I didn't have much to ask).

Don't know what their delivery or problem resolving is like.
Old October 8th 04, 09:23 AM
AK

"Bruce Stephens" wrote in message
"jaime" writes:

[...]

I got my Sony digital from then a few weeks ago, their delivery
service was very efficient, however luckily no experience of their
returns. The only slight complaint was that it came with a Euro plug
and an adaptor, and this wasn't mentioned on the site (or I missed
it).

I think most of their stuff does. They should have provided an
adaptor, though. I think they're a gray importer, selling stuff
imported from Paris (and possibly other places).

Hardly surprising as they are a French company!!

Old October 8th 04, 06:15 PM
jaime

"Bruce Stephens" wrote in message
"jaime" writes:

[...]

I got my Sony digital from then a few weeks ago, their delivery
service was very efficient, however luckily no experience of their
returns. The only slight complaint was that it came with a Euro plug
and an adaptor, and this wasn't mentioned on the site (or I missed
it).

I think most of their stuff does. They should have provided an
adaptor, though. I think they're a gray importer, selling stuff
imported from Paris (and possibly other places). Some of their prices
seem to me to be good, and some aren't so good. I bought a camera
from their place in Fulham, and the guy there seemed like he knew
stuff (though I didn't have much to ask).

Don't know what their delivery or problem resolving is like.

Annoyingly the cannon scanner I got today had no adaptor supplied so I've
had to use the one they sent me with the digicam.

Old October 10th 04, 06:10 PM
Bob Eager

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 16:40:40 UTC, "Steve"
wrote:

Dr Teeth wrote:
On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 00:18:37 +0100, wrote:

The reason you receive 'stuff' from Paris is that Pixmania (and their
parent company Fotovista) are French.

Thanks for that. They're off my favourites list now!

Why? Cos they're French?

Seems a good enough reason for me!

--
Bob Eager