intel is really lame

Old September 22nd 03, 08:47 PM
rippinchikkin

Default intel is really lame

I bought a P4 2.4/800fsb with Hyper Threading, they didn't put a case
Logo in the box so I email and ask for a case sticker. They asked me
to mail receipt and information to them, I comply. Then I get this
really crummy letter from them saying that the only way to get the
hyper threading sticker is to buy a system from one of there lameO
Licensed companies. So since they didn't put one in the box, they now
make it seem as if I bought my cpu from a street corner vendor or
something. Why spend a large amount of money on a cpu, and because I
didn't get some over priced system from some company that I do not
deserve a P4 HT logo. What *******s, why should I have spent way too
much on there processor, and get ripped out of my cool case sticker. I
know this is a rather shallow complaint but hey if I paid for it why
don't I get it, are they saying that I'm incompetent or that I don't
deserve one. Anyway I just thought I would voice my opinion. INTEL
SUKS
Old September 22nd 03, 11:43 PM
Ghostrider

rippinchikkin wrote:

[...]

Some time ago, Intel was giving away so many of its "Intel Inside" badges
that it went on many computer cases whether they were equipped with an
Intel processor or not. I would still like to get my hands on those 1" square
polycyanate badges instead of recycling the ones I still have. It was really
worthwhile having these instead of the lame stick-ons that come with the
boxed, or retail, CPU's. On the other hand, the Asus badges for the P4C
and P4P 800 deluxe series are just as fancy.

Old September 24th 03, 03:45 PM
chrisv

On 22 Sep 2003 12:47:44 -0700,
(rippinchikkin) wrote:

I bought a P4 2.4/800fsb with Hyper Threading, they didn't put a case

Why are you replying to your own post, fool?

Regarding the sticker, you bought an OEM CPU. Deal with it.

Stop top posting.

Old September 24th 03, 06:21 PM
rippinchikkin

someone pee in your wheaties too?