A Day Without Smh ...

Old December 2nd 04, 09:55 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Paul Heslop (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

...all this crap...

Are these only crap, not libel?

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

What an Asshole
Old December 2nd 04, 11:24 AM
Noik

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:57:07 GMT, Paul Heslop
wrote:

Noik wrote:

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:47:09 GMT, Jesse wrote:

Is like a day without pig ****.

His S/N ratio sucks. But his S is strong, he offers more useful
advice than anybody else.

But you have to trim all the crap away. My eyes are not that good so
looking at something full of silly little insults on another person's
character to find one line of useful information is tedious. I do try
but sometimes it really isn't worth the effort.

Its not as difficult as you imply. Its not so much that he hides his
useful advice in his diatribes, his useful advice is in followups to
legit questions. The diatribes are generally 100% diatribe of no value.
So the followups to posters with questions are of value (could still
use some S/N tweaking ;-)), and his other posts are useless diatribe.
You pay a price, but it seems to me that he knows more about "stuff"
than any of the other regulars.

Old December 2nd 04, 11:35 AM
Paul Heslop

smh wrote:

. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Paul Heslop (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

...all this crap...

Are these only crap, not libel?

Hw would I know, I'm not he. It doesn't impress though, mate, surely
you have better ways to waste your time? You're helpful, in general,
so why bug people with this garbage?

BTW, you're pretty much wasting your time with me, been there, done
that, read the t-shirt.
--
Paul (Demanding Billy Dolls, And other friends of mine)
Stop and Look
Old December 2nd 04, 12:07 PM
Paul Heslop

Noik wrote:

But you have to trim all the crap away. My eyes are not that good so
looking at something full of silly little insults on another person's
character to find one line of useful information is tedious. I do try
but sometimes it really isn't worth the effort.

Its not as difficult as you imply. Its not so much that he hides his
useful advice in his diatribes, his useful advice is in followups to
legit questions. The diatribes are generally 100% diatribe of no value.
So the followups to posters with questions are of value (could still
use some S/N tweaking ;-)), and his other posts are useless diatribe.
You pay a price, but it seems to me that he knows more about "stuff"
than any of the other regulars.

Yup, and some of the nastiest pieces of work I've bumped into on
usenet are very intelligent people, they just sometimes forget that
not everybody is going to agree with each other all the time. Let's
put it this way, behaviour such as our friend displays here would get
him nought but a smack in the mouth out there in Reality. people
wouldn't wait around to get to his useful info because they'd have
already either belted him one (if they were the offended party) or
walked away/switched off their brain if they were just waiting for an
answer.

Some NGs I expect this sort of garbage, but when I go into an NG which
is dedicated to helping people and see positively childish behaviour I
despair. This belongs in the gamers groups, and even THEY seem to be
getting better nowadays.
Old December 2nd 04, 02:17 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Paul Heslop (Dumbhead) croaked:

smh wrote:

Paul Heslop (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

...all this crap...

Are these only crap, not libel?

Hw would I know, I'm not he. It doesn't impress though, mate, surely
you have better ways to waste your time? You're helpful, in general,
so why bug people with this garbage?

Am I putting a gun to your head to force you to read my posts?

BTW, you're pretty much wasting your time with me, been there, done
that, read the t-shirt.

Why then all these hysteria?

Again, are these only crap, not libel?

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the following is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Old December 2nd 04, 02:23 PM
smh

Noik wrote:

The diatribes are generally 100% diatribe of no value.

(You know what a TOC is, don't you?)

Is this a diatribe?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 9/21/04

Howard Kaikow wrote:

There is nothing wrong with packet writing itself, rather the
problem has been the poorly designed/implemented, and less
than adequately tested, implementations of ISO/IEC 13346.

The problem in fact lies with the error rate of CD media in general
and the specific problems of erasable media.

The impact comes in the TOC,
which must at least in part be scrubbed - erased and rewritten -
whenever a file is written or erased.

--------------------------------
Wow! What a Slimy Friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Because of the limited number of erase cycles the medium will
tolerate, fixed-length packets are implemented by holding
the TOC in RAM.

Since it is in RAM, it's subject to scrambling with a power
transient or OS crash.
======================

-------------------------
What a Slimy Friggin SOB!
-------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old December 2nd 04, 05:24 PM
Paul Heslop

smh wrote:
=

. --------------------------------------

smh wrote:

Paul Heslop (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

...all this crap...

Are these only crap, not libel?

Hw would I know, I'm not he. It doesn't impress though, mate, surely
you have better ways to waste your time? You're helpful, in general,
so why bug people with this garbage?

=

Am I putting a gun to your head to force you to read my posts?
=

BTW, you're pretty much wasting your time with me, been there, done
that, read the t-shirt.

=

Why then all these hysteria?
=

Again, are these only crap, not libel?
=

Let's ask two people, well, a people and a publisher... Mike, who I'm
sure has become wary of even trying to talk to you, and good old
Oxford

libel

=95 noun 1 Law the publication of a false statement that is damaging
to a person=92s reputation. Compare with SLANDER. 2 a written
defamation. =

=95 verb (libelled, libelling; US libelled, libelling) Law defame by
publishing a libel. =

=97 DERIVATIVES libellous (US also libellous) adjective.

now, I don't know Mike and I'm a relative newbie here, so I don't
really know you. All I see is endless streams of this CRAP from you.
If it IS libel then it's Mike's place to take that up with you. What
is is a waste of bandwidth and a bore. =

-- =

Old December 2nd 04, 07:33 PM
Mike Richter

Paul Heslop wrote:

Let's ask two people, well, a people and a publisher... Mike, who I'm
sure has become wary of even trying to talk to you, and good old
Oxford

I stopped trying to talk to it years ago. (As some feel comparison with
excrement is unfair to excrement, I feel that neither the male nor the
female sex should be presumed. If there were an expert on trolls around,
I'd try to find out whether they are asexual as well as subhuman.)

I trust that those with judgement have stopped reading it as I have. I
find the illness pitiable, but not actionable.

I do wish people would not quote its babble as though it were
meaningful. When I see that in a reply, I move on.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/

Old December 2nd 04, 10:24 PM
Jesse

Noik wrote in :

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:47:09 GMT, Jesse wrote:

Is like a day without pig ****.

His S/N ratio sucks. But his S is strong, he offers more useful
advice than anybody else.

Your right - I'll give the guy props.
If your inclined to sort through his BS, he is obviously a knowlegable person
when it comes to CD/R topics.
The sensible thing for him to do would be to retire this neurotic fictional
character he has created, and establish a new identity as a functional member
of the usenet.
Easier said than done I suppose, as this smh character is likely a reflection
of his real personality, or at least how he wants it to be.
He obviously feeds off of the reputation hes laborously built over the years
of being a complete ass and usenet whacko - And would likely suffer negative
consequences in real life if he had to do without this release.

Ok, I'm done playing usenet psychiatrist,

Old December 3rd 04, 12:39 AM
smh

smh wrote:

Paul Heslop (Dumbhead) croaked:

why bug people with this garbage?

Am I putting a gun to your head to force you to read my posts?

BTW, you're pretty much wasting your time with me, been there, done
that, read the t-shirt.

Why then all these hysteria?

Again, are these only crap, not libel?

Let's ask two people, well, a people and a publisher... Mike, who I'm
sure has become wary of even trying to talk to you, and good old
Oxford

Here's a Mikey's answer:

=======================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Mike Richter is a LIAR
Date: 2/23/04

I have not commented on the troll's posts for some years now
I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying to someone

who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.
=======================

now, I don't know Mike and I'm a relative newbie here, so I don't
really know you. All I see is endless streams of this CRAP from you.

You don't know, yet you know!

From: Mike Richter
Date: 9/4/03

Vastly Doggerel wrote:
"smh" wrote:

"Mike Richter is a LIAR"

Is this true? If so, these are pretty strong claims to make.
Why has Mike Richter not offered rebuttals?

No, it is not true that I am a liar. It is true that
a particular troll, whose egesta I do not consume,

misquotes me and misrepresents me.

I know that from its quotation by others.

Wonder why this:

No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of these is a LIBEL