Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio) is a Liar (daddy)(ii) (repost by populardemand)

Old July 11th 03, 08:11 PM
smh

.. -------------------------------------------------
Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio) is a LIAR (daddy)(ii)

Sunny wrote (7/10/03):

"smh" wrote:

Are you still studying to be an idiot, or have you graduated yet?
(must remember to ask someone to fix the gene pool filter)

=====================
From: Sunny
Subject: Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio) is a Liar (daddy)(ii)
Date: (7/10/03)

For **** sake, change your pills.
Plonk (again)
=====================
Old July 12th 03, 12:16 AM
Tim Kroesen

Impersonations, Transmittal of Obscene material, Transmittal of a
destructive virus, etc... As my business is operated from my home
business computer, any attack on it is a specified Felony.

Today's email contained Five items filtered as virus infected; all as
usual have been forwarded to my local FBI office and agent handling the
case. I wonder who's going to be keeping house for King Kong to pay my
tab...?

Tim K

"Gary Seven" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:28:45 -0400, "Tim Kroesen"
wrote:

Never *ever* tried that stunt again; did you... Wonder why???

I'd be real concerned over committing a Felony boy; I don't think

you'd
survive any jail time.

Tim K

"smh" wrote in message
e-news.net...

Felony? Who did what?

Old July 12th 03, 08:29 AM
Chip

" /invalid wrote in message
a...
spewed forth with the following drivel:

:: "Camper" wrote in message
:: ...
:::
::: "Chip" wrote in message
::: ...
:::: "Camper" wrote in message
:::: ...
::: I obviously didn't keep it simple enough. I don't give a **** about
::: 4kb or 1kb posts but about reposting SMH's ****. I like a lot of
::: people have sam kikfilled, so I don't see his crap. Then you come
::: along bitching about him while at the same time totally reposting
::: all his crap.
:::
::: Get it now?
:::
::
:: You need to go on some anger management course mate. And your
:: "social interface" skills could do with brushing up a bit too.
::
:: Its only a ng posting. God help you if something *serious* happened.
::
:: Chip.

He's right, you're wrong. Why repost what YOU don't want posted in the

first
place? I know! Because you don't know any better and you're now having a
temper tantrum because someone DARED call you on it. Who's the child here?
You are Chippy. Learn some usenet manners and you won't be flamed.

Otherwise
you better get some asbestos underwear.

Buster

1. Thank you for your comments.
2. Why repost what *I* don't want posted? *I* couldn't care less whether he
posts it or not.
3. No-one called anyone a child.
4. The reason I had a go at Camper was not because of what he said, it was
*how* it was said. There was no need for the patronising "I will try to
keep it simple" tone, and swearing at me in the email. That's why I reacted
the way I did. You will notice my posts had been very polite and civil up
to that point.
5. I replied attaching the whole post because I didn't read it. What it
says is irrelevant to me and I saw (and still see) no need trawl through it
and to delete the bits that might or might not need deleting. You will
notice I top-posted, so no-one else needed to read it either, although they
could, if they wanted to. I didn't force anyone to read anything.
6. Me learn manners? My manners are fine thank you. I always try to be
polite and civil to anyone who deserves such by treating me in the same way.
You are getting better than you deserve here ;-)

Chip.

Old July 12th 03, 08:51 AM
Chip

OK, Trollslayer, Camper, Graham.

You may not have noticed, but I am new around here. I just did a quick
search through the ng and was - to say the least - horrified at the number
of smh postings. I had no idea how potty this guy must be driving you all.

I now see why I obviously touched a nerve in attaching it to my (innocent)
email.

Apologies.

Chip.

Old July 13th 03, 06:11 AM
Camper

"Chip" wrote in message
OK, Trollslayer, Camper, Graham.

You may not have noticed, but I am new around here. I just did a quick
search through the ng and was - to say the least - horrified at the number
of smh postings. I had no idea how potty this guy must be driving you

all.

I now see why I obviously touched a nerve in attaching it to my (innocent)
email.

Apologies.

Chip.

No problems. Unfortunately a lot of active newsgroups have at least one like
SMH. If you want to reply to one of his postings and get up him that's fine,
just delete his drivel and perhaps change his header.

Cheers

Old July 13th 03, 08:13 PM
Tim Kroesen

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking and Harassment should you require additional
information.

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:01:26 -0700
From: smh
Newsgroups: comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.comp.periphs.cdr,a lt.cd-rom
Subject: William Leech's Thinking on Why No Bug Fix

alt.comp.periphs.cdr:395274 alt.cd-rom:164076

Crap Snipped-

Old July 13th 03, 11:24 PM
myedved32

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:01:26 -0700
From: smh
Newsgroups: comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.comp.periphs.cdr,a lt.cd-rom

UNCENSORED Newsgroups.

Old July 14th 03, 09:00 AM
smh

William Leech's Thinking on Why No Bug Fix

Joe Pyles wrote:

In mode 1 it leaves the XA bit turned on ...

Why not fixed?

======================
From: William Leech -- Moderator of no less than advanced cdr list!
Date: 6/25/01

It worries me that the beta process did not pick up on this BUG ---

but it would probably have got the attention of the relevant people at
Roxio much faster, if certain members of this group who are known for
exaggerating issues hadn't started a campaign over it. Think about it,
everyone knows smh posts crap, therefore there is a natural feeling
towards everything he posts being crap; which means people ignore it
when he actually posts something important/useful. This is just my
thinking of course, based on my personal experiences.
===================

William Leech's Thinking on Ezcd 5 Mode 1 Bug

======================
From: William Leech -- Moderator of no less than advanced cdr list!
Date: 7/23/01

Ezcd 5 can not be called a cd recording software
as it does not write Mode 1,

If it's true it sounds crazy! Can anyone else confirm or deny?

ECDC5 sets some flags incorrectly about what is on the disc -the disc
itself is still Mode 1, &

the ERROR is ONLY picked up when using CD-R diagnostics

or similar tools. So there is a grain of truth behind it,
but it's mostly scare mongering. --- No BUG!

===================
From: smh
Date: 8/30/01

"Adrian Miller (cRoxio)" wrote:

unless the reports of not writing mode 1 correctly are a total
fabribaction by the diseased minds of the habitual ROXIO-bashers.

It is a minor error in the header that only CDR-Diags and pick up.
That was confirmed by the creator of CDR-Diags.

"error in the header"
"only CDR-Diags [can] pick up"

ERROR in the header
ONLY cdr-diags can pick up -- as ERROR

===================
Old July 16th 03, 06:50 PM
Dimitri

Timmy:

God you're a nut. Like the FBI gives a ****. You are either lying, or in
reality they are watching you. God knows what you have buried in the
basement of your mommy's house.

SMH is harmless, it's the little ****s like you who clog the advancement of
the human race.

--

---Dimitri

wrote:

Never *ever* tried that stunt again; did you... Wonder why???

I'd be real concerned over committing a Felony boy; I don't think

you'd
survive any jail time.

Tim K

"smh" wrote in message