Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio) is a Liar (daddy)(ii) (repost by populardemand)

Old July 10th 03, 10:52 PM
Tim Kroesen

AFAIK he is suspended from Mindspring for violation of their AUP; it's a
false addy provided to value-net. I just sent them another e advising
them to check in with the Giganews abuse staff for corroboration of his
very recent suspension there for the same abuse he offers through
Value-net; and why they decided to not take his money any more.

Here's a quote from my response:
"...We are
continuing to investigate his account and may take further action. Thank
you.

Regards,
ValueNews Support
Email:
Webpage:
http://www.value-news.net
FAQ: http://www.value-news.net/FAQ.htm

KEEP UP the pressure; this will get easier as SMH gets TOS'd from more
and more services; they do communicate problem customers with each
other...

To all Harassed parties; as usual all correspondence will be made
available to you in full for your Legal use. We have now established a
clear pattern of Stalking, Harassment, Libel and Abuse that will be
actionable in Court.

Tim K

"Gary Seven" wrote in message
I don't know what to tell you. this is the response I received. Why
it didn't give him the ip addy is another issue.

Old July 10th 03, 11:02 PM
Gary Seven

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:52:00 -0400, "Tim Kroesen"
wrote:

[...]

"Gary Seven" wrote in message
.. .
I don't know what to tell you. this is the response I received. Why
it didn't give him the ip addy is another issue.

Okey doke. I don't think there's anything more they can do. once he
switches to his next Usenet provider he'll be back. So we have to
find his dial up provider. Good luck.
Old July 10th 03, 11:34 PM
smh

Are there still problems, Timmy boy?

Timmy Kroesen, whatever happened to MIT, USC trace?

Tim Kroesen (the net-Kook) wrote:
"smh" ...
Tim Kroesen (the net-Kook) wrote:

Your gloating kind of proves my accusations now doesn't it... g

g - Idiot's perpetual silly grin

What a dumb ass logic you have, Timmy!

======================
From: "Adrian Miller (cRoxio)"
Subject: Easy CD Creator Blows Up on Win XP
Date: 8/18/01

They confirmed that Sam Hong had been discovered to be faking posts
under various names ...
========================

Why don't you ask Adrian Miller for the proof?

...Yup...

Considering the difficulty you had with Mindspring, do you believe
Adrian Miller indeed got the info he claimed he received from
Earthlink? Do you think any ISPs freely giving out such info just
for the asking?

=====================
From: "Tim Kroesen" (the net-Kook)
Subject: NO more Harassment and Libel from Sam Hong
Date: 8/16/01

It appears Mindspring may only take registered letters form Law Firms
seriously ...
=====================

Some services will plainly only disperse information under Court Order
or to Law Enforcement officials.

It can't get any better than this: Timmy, of all people, just confirmed
that what Adrian Miller said was nothing but a rubbish.

We're working on it Asshole...Play your game.

Why then pine about "demand" for the id? Are there problems, Timmy?

No problems ****wit; I promise you'll get your due.

Promises, promises, Timmy. Let see, today is (12/12/01). Do I have to
wait seven (7) more months for your yet another empty promise?

=====================
From: "Tim Kroesen" (the Net-Kook)
Subject: Not being Abused, but being Pinned to the wall
Date: (5/18/01)

... this perp WILL be outed ..
=====================
..

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Kook") wrote:

If they (value-news) shield him they in essence assume responsibility...
I wonder if they have the bucks allocated for the Legalities...
Adaptec/Roxio already have suits on retainer.

We have *every* right and obligation to complain to his hosting ISP; we
after all are dealing with *Four Years* of Usenet harassment and abuse.

Let's get a name at value-news so they might be included in the fray.

Old July 10th 03, 11:50 PM
Gary Seven

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:28:45 -0400, "Tim Kroesen"
wrote:

Never *ever* tried that stunt again; did you... Wonder why???

I'd be real concerned over committing a Felony boy; I don't think you'd
survive any jail time.

Tim K

"smh" wrote in message
e-news.net...

Felony? Who did what?
Old July 11th 03, 05:29 AM
GMAN

In article , Gary Seven wrote:
Thank you for contacting us with this. We will contact the user about
your
concern. Unfortunately, he's cancelled his subscription with us and
only has
a few days left. So once he leaves our service there's not much we can
do.

Regards,
ValueNews Abuse

Looks like the little ****er is on the run once again.

Old July 11th 03, 06:05 AM
smh

.. -------------------------------------------------
Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio) is a LIAR (daddy)(ii)

==========================
From: Deirdre Straughan (cRoxio)
Subject: What happened to Adrian Miller ?????
Date: 7/6/01

No, I don't have to lie on Roxio's behalf, and I do not do it.

And my daddy didn't raise no fool.

===========================
From: Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio)
Subject: Adrian Miller - help - Thanks for being RUDE!!!!
Date: 5/28/01

Yes, our software has bugs. We have never hesitated to admit it.
===========================

What a lie !!!

=======================
From: jbarry
Subject: attn: Deirdre' Straughan EZCD v4 bug report!
9/1/99

It says it defaults to "Close Session and Leave CD Open". However
it really defaults to "Close Disc". Changing it back and tell it
to "Set as Default" doesn't for the most part keep that setting...
=======================

Mikey Richter on the very next day:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: EZ Creator 4. 0 - True it has MAJOR bugs ?
9/2/99

They had a significant beta program
===========================

Note that Mikey did not acknowledge the bug 'jbarry' reported -- until
this:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: EZCD 5 has BIGS!!!!
2/25/01

It was found by the beta testers many months ago.
=====================

Problem with the above Mikey's seemingly letting-it-all-hang-out is that
the seeming 'acknowledgement' came only *AFTER* Adrian Miller finally
acknowledged the bug:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
2/25/01

Jeff wrote:

"Adrian Miller (cRoxio)" wrote:

randello says...

... When you hit record and the options box comes up, it
lets you change the options and the you hit "Save as Default"
for the next time. This doesn't work and goes back to
Adaptec's default option

Known issue to be fixed in 5.01 due fairly soon.

If this is a "Known issue" then why was this software released
with a known bug??!!! You can't tell me this was not found by
a beta tester, months ago. And if I recall, this was a bug on
version 4.0 also.
What did you guys do just revamp the GUI on an old engine?

It was found by the beta testers many months ago.
=====================

Don't you love the claim that beta testers found it when in fact a user
found it "many months" ago - on (9/1/99)?

--------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
Old July 11th 03, 07:27 AM
Sunny

"smh" wrote in message

Are you still studying to be an idiot, or have you graduated yet?
(must remember to ask someone to fix the gene pool filter)

Old July 11th 03, 08:57 AM
Camper

You don't get it , when replying to Sams post you did not cut out his ****.
So effectively all you did was spread it around the newsgroups yet another
time.

Old July 11th 03, 12:16 PM
Camper

"Chip" wrote in message
"Camper" wrote in message

I obviously didn't keep it simple enough. I don't give a **** about 4kb or
1kb posts but about reposting SMH's ****. I like a lot of people have sam
kikfilled, so I don't see his crap. Then you come along bitching about him
while at the same time totally reposting all his crap.

Get it now?

Old July 11th 03, 01:42 PM
Chip

"Camper" wrote in message

"Chip" wrote in message
"Camper" wrote in message

I obviously didn't keep it simple enough. I don't give a **** about 4kb or
1kb posts but about reposting SMH's ****. I like a lot of people have sam
kikfilled, so I don't see his crap. Then you come along bitching about him
while at the same time totally reposting all his crap.

Get it now?

You need to go on some anger management course mate. And your "social
interface" skills could do with brushing up a bit too.

Its only a ng posting. God help you if something *serious* happened.

Chip.