Good Deals Online

Old December 6th 03, 07:03 AM
MainDeals

Default Good Deals Online

Hello,

This is not a spam mail. If you are looking for good deals on the Internet,
please check this website out:

www.maindeals.com

We have collections of good deals, coupons, and selection of good merchants
online.

Thank you.

Management at MainDeals.com

Old December 6th 03, 11:02 AM

MainDeals wrote:

Hello,

This is not a spam mail. If you are looking for good deals on the Internet,
please check this website out:

www.maindeals.com

We have collections of good deals, coupons, and selection of good merchants
online.

Thank you.

Management at MainDeals.com

Sorry, but saying "this is not spam" does not actually make this *not*
spam.

Memo to maindeals management: stop spamming newsgroups.

We take our recommendations on where to buy online from other users, not
from self promoters.

ip address: 64.26.22.52
OrgName: Hostway Corporation
OrgID: HSWY
Address: 1 N. State St.
City: Chicago
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60602
Country: US

Domain Name: MAINDEALS.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
Referral URL: http://www.opensrs.org
Name Server: NS.SITEPROTECT.COM
Name Server: NS2.SITEPROTECT.COM
Old December 7th 03, 06:05 AM
Hank

Do your self a favor and DO NOT shop at MainDeals.com.
From what I can understand from the managments spam, I mean post, they are
freaking IDIOTS!

Hank

Old December 8th 03, 03:21 PM
jeffc

"MainDeals" wrote in message
Hello,

This is not a spam mail. If you are looking for good deals on the

Internet,
please check this website out:

Hello, this is not an insult, but you're a complete moron. This is not
meant to be unfriendly, but don't ever show your ugly web site on this forum
again, idiot.