Beating Adwords Reviews -start business online

Old March 25th 09, 05:44 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
ruxxy's

Default Beating Adwords Reviews -start business online

We don’t think we’re better than you because we make a lot of money,
and we know that with proper coaching and guidance you could also be
in our shoes. We make a lot of money on the internet, $1000’s / Day,
but the reality is that you could be making this much too. There is
just so much opportunity and money to be made, but very few people
know how to harness the power Adwords.
http://tinyurl.com/cnw27q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDyRD-Wpxns
Old March 25th 09, 07:33 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Dave[_34_]

"ruxxy's" businessonline14 wrote in message

We don’t think we’re better than you because we make a lot of money,
and we know that with proper coaching and guidance you could also be
in our shoes. We make a lot of money on the internet, $1000’s / Day,
but the reality is that you could be making this much too. There is
just so much opportunity and money to be made, but very few people
know how to harness the power Adwords.

****er makes thousands of dollars a day, but can't afford to spend even one
penny on advertising, so he has to spam usenet?

Old March 25th 09, 11:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mike Painter

Dave wrote:
"ruxxy's" businessonline14 wrote in message

We don't think we're better than you because we make a lot of money,
and we know that with proper coaching and guidance you could also be
in our shoes. We make a lot of money on the internet, $1000's / Day,
but the reality is that you could be making this much too. There is
just so much opportunity and money to be made, but very few people
know how to harness the power Adwords.

****er makes thousands of dollars a day, but can't afford to spend
even one penny on advertising, so he has to spam usenet?

Sadly spam, like those obnoxious phone calls make tons of money on a very
small investment.

I've been getting "This is you last warning, your car warranty is about to
expire" messages for a couple years now.
These people are fun and worth staying on the line for.
1. Ask them where they are located. This is the short method of having them
hang up on you frequently with an obscenity.
2. Ask them which car and tell them since they called you they should have
that information. (Lately this has been getting the instant hangup also.)
3. Make up a car with a newer date. This is the most fun if you have time.
They will act as though they have that information, then go through a long
list of what is covered under their warranty, a *long* list. The warranty is
for several years and of course you get your money back if you make no
claims.
When they tell me how much I hesitate and ask for a supervisor. I then start
talking, tell them I have no such car, that I have a lot of time on my hands
and ask if this will get them to stop calling.

But it must work because they never seem to stop. They use VoIP so it costs
them almost nothing to cover the nation.

Old March 27th 09, 02:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Carl Parisien Natick MA

On Mar 25, 1:44*pm, "ruxxy's" wrote:
We don’t think we’re better than you because we make a lot of money,
and we know that with proper coaching and guidance you could also be
in our shoes. We make a lot of money on the internet, $1000’s / Day,
but the reality is that you could be making this much too. There is
just so much opportunity and money to be made, but very few people
know how to harness the power Adwords.http://tinyurl.com/cnw27qhttp://www....?v=gDyRD-Wpxns

thanks for this post i'll take a look at the video. Robert Carl
Parisien Natick MA