End result of mechanical 87-key

Old November 20th 17, 05:23 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default End result of mechanical 87-key

Great keyboard, by all indications, after three weeks usage. The
"blackness" ,10 measures or 1/6th a greater force of tactility,
comparative to wider-used "blue" keys, is appreciable;- not as much
for actual utility, as I suspect on speed tests the blues may have it,
whereas the black would be more a subjective call, if not ceded a
proposal - 'in mitigating reason for a heavier black tactility to
provide greater input accuracy or fewer mistakes over less forceful
strokes.'

The sum realization, however, is unexpected: Two keyboards, an 87- and
101-layout, besides their respective entirety, keysizing or suspect
"scaled pitches" in effecting a measure of footprint, is precisely
that. Meaning, unless your mind functions in that manner, analogously
to a musician, for an example, some whom are capable of switching
across dissimilar instruments with equal ease. Myself, I don't work
that way. I'm conscious of either style, at all times, of having my
mind thinking between the differences;- in musical terms, that would
be simply notes, irrespective of the instrument, and in the verbatim
of conveying letters, for both to be reductively gauged within the
nondenominational facility, at times variously referred to for rote or
intuitiveness. I suspect along imperfectly nominees for standards
headhunters amuse themselves by when proposing means to evaluate
genius.

I could return, pull the keys from my once white 101-keyboard -- a
perfectly functional 20-year-old Focus, now in the Hall of Fame for
the World's Filthiest Keyboard -- soak them in alcohol or ammonia,
hopefully not to incur any subsequent mechanical displacement, due to
an inexactitude of assembly, or, as to convict a compromise to a
physical integrity of plasticity from the key molds.

For keyboards, in general, this is the realization of a major event.
The $20, I paid, incidentally to note a same-priced but LED-lit,
shortly thereafter, is an unprecedented value across the fifty-year
span of computer sciences. Congratulations are rightfully due Chinese
manufacturing technology for the affordable provision of Black
Mechanicals now globally accessible.