WDTV Live at New Egg only $500

Old December 6th 14, 01:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Seymore4Head

Default WDTV Live at New Egg only $500

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA0AJ20D8022
Old December 6th 14, 03:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
VanguardLH[_2_]

Seymore4Head wrote:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA0AJ20D8022

Note that all you need in Newegg's URL's parameters is the item number,
so a much shorter URL is:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA0AJ20D8022
Old December 6th 14, 08:25 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul

Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA0AJ20D8022

There's an entry on Amazon for $100 for that one.
It's an old model.

*******

And that's probably not "the good one" anyway.

This might be a better balance. None of them are perfect.
It's rated 3.5 stars out of 5.

WD TV Live Media Player Wi-fi 1080p

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KOZNBW

Paul
Old December 12th 14, 02:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
B00ze/Empire

On 2014-12-06 03:25, Paul wrote:

Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA0AJ20D8022

There's an entry on Amazon for $100 for that one.
It's an old model.

*******

And that's probably not "the good one" anyway.

This might be a better balance. None of them are perfect.
It's rated 3.5 stars out of 5.

WD TV Live Media Player Wi-fi 1080p

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KOZNBW

Paul

Must be one of those "this is an older model that is not found anywhere
else anymore so we're selling it at 5x the regular price". You can get a
TvLive for around $100 almost anywhere...

Regards,

--
! _\|/_ Sylvain /
! (o o) Member-+-David-Suzuki-Foundation/EFF/Planetary-Society-+-

Old December 12th 14, 11:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul

On 2014-12-06 03:25, Paul wrote:

Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA0AJ20D8022

There's an entry on Amazon for $100 for that one.
It's an old model.

*******

And that's probably not "the good one" anyway.

This might be a better balance. None of them are perfect.
It's rated 3.5 stars out of 5.

WD TV Live Media Player Wi-fi 1080p

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KOZNBW

Paul

Must be one of those "this is an older model that is not found anywhere
else anymore so we're selling it at 5x the regular price". You can get a
TvLive for around $100 almost anywhere...

Regards,

One model has Netflix, the other does not.
That's why a person might search for an old one.

Paul
Old December 15th 14, 03:29 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul

Dustin wrote:
Paul Fri, 12 Dec
2014 11:06:01 GMT in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, wrote the
following message:

On 2014-12-06 03:25, Paul wrote:

Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA0AJ20D8022
There's an entry on Amazon for $100 for that one.
It's an old model.

*******

And that's probably not "the good one" anyway.

This might be a better balance. None of them are perfect.
It's rated 3.5 stars out of 5.

WD TV Live Media Player Wi-fi 1080p

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KOZNBW

Paul
Must be one of those "this is an older model that is not found
anywhere else anymore so we're selling it at 5x the regular
price". You can get a TvLive for around $100 almost anywhere...

Regards,

One model has Netflix, the other does not.

As if to imply netflix is an honor. The ability to pay for a monthly
subscription for older movies, some dumb sitcoms.. essentially, not
much you can't find for free elsewhere.

Almost anything can do netflix these days; and cheap too. A roku isn't
a bad option, either.

I'm just repeating what the customer reviewers mentioned.
As far as they were concerned, a lack of Netflix is a
deal breaker. I'm not in the market for a WD TV, so I
wouldn't know.

Paul

Does anyone know of a Universial remote what will control a WDTV player? Metspitzer Homebuilt PC's 22 April 18th 13 05:09 AM
I have a WDTV Live Metspitzer Homebuilt PC's 12 February 5th 13 11:51 PM
OT WDTV Plus chuckster Homebuilt PC's 0 November 1st 10 10:57 PM
OT WDTV Plus Metspitzer Homebuilt PC's 2 October 29th 10 01:21 AM
Help Me Please! I have a old SB Live 5.1 Digital card with the live drive but I lost the install CD! Moondog Creative Sound Blaster Cards 1 October 17th 04 11:42 AM