Auction: Dell Laptop, Many Extras - HURRY!

Old June 21st 05, 01:24 AM

Default Auction: Dell Laptop, Many Extras - HURRY!

If anyone is interested, Dell Inspiron laptop auction at the following URL:

Many extras.

Only four hours remain, minimum bid is currently $142 USD, no reserve.

Auction ends Jun-20-05 21:27:11 PDT.

Thank you and good luck!

Old June 21st 05, 01:54 AM
Tom Simchak

Is this an item you posted on EBay? Geez....300 mhz P2, 192 meg RAM? 8
gig HD? Talk about obsolete!!!

Tom S.
Houston, TX

Old June 21st 05, 03:00 AM
snert

Egads, it's up to $177.50! I gotta pull together all my obsolete crap and
get it on Ebay quick. I could be a millionaire! I got a 5.25" floppy drive
that must be worth thousands...

. ..

Old June 21st 05, 03:45 AM
S.Lewis

"snert" wrote in message
Egads, it's up to $177.50! I gotta pull together all my obsolete crap and
get it on Ebay quick. I could be a millionaire! I got a 5.25" floppy
drive
that must be worth thousands...

"Tom Simchak" wrote in message
. ..
Is this an item you posted on EBay? Geez....300 mhz P2, 192 meg RAM? 8
gig HD? Talk about obsolete!!!

Tom S.
Houston, TX

Aren't you folks being a little bit harsh?

No doubt there's someone out there who just needs a mobile word processor,
etc.....

Stew

Old June 21st 05, 06:45 AM
Rob

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:24:30 -0400, tony @ scarolas . com wrote:

If anyone is interested, Dell Inspiron laptop auction at the following URL:

Many extras.

Only four hours remain, minimum bid is currently $142 USD, no reserve.

Auction ends Jun-20-05 21:27:11 PDT.

Thank you and good luck!

Wow, a whopping 8 gig HD in a pentium II with a 192mb of ram. I
better hurry for this one before I change my mind.
Old June 21st 05, 10:06 PM
snert

Rob wrote in message ...
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:24:30 -0400, tony @ scarolas . com wrote:

If anyone is interested, Dell Inspiron laptop auction at the following

Many extras.

Only four hours remain, minimum bid is currently $142 USD, no reserve.

Auction ends Jun-20-05 21:27:11 PDT.

Thank you and good luck!

Wow, a whopping 8 gig HD in a pentium II with a 192mb of ram. I
better hurry for this one before I change my mind.

Too late. Went for $255! Considering new ones can be had for not too much
more you gotta wonder if people know what the heck they are buying.

Old June 22nd 05, 06:27 AM
Sparky Spartacus

snert wrote:

Egads, it's up to $177.50! I gotta pull together all my obsolete crap and
get it on Ebay quick. I could be a millionaire! I got a 5.25" floppy drive
that must be worth thousands...

I have one,too, let's post them in different months so we don't flood
the market & depress prices.