Help! My mp3 library is sounding like an old record player with a slipping belt!

Old July 5th 03, 09:19 AM
Reddy

Default Help! My mp3 library is sounding like an old record player with a slipping belt!

I've never experienced this before. When I play any mp3 its starts up with
pitch problems where the song sounds like its slowing down. It does it
whether I am playing through kazaa or windows media player.
Any suggestions out there?

Reddy