Atlantic Inknet

Old September 8th 09, 08:46 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Richard Steinfeld[_2_]

Default Atlantic Inknet

I'm interested in any feedback about the quality of Atlantic's
ink, especially for HP inkjets (#45 and 78).

TIA

Richard
Old September 8th 09, 08:16 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Don Phillipson[_4_]

"Richard Steinfeld" wrote in
message net...

I'm interested in any feedback about the quality of Atlantic's
ink, especially for HP inkjets (#45 and 78).

Atlantic coloured inks for Epson were OK for me
(two sets, not repeated since Atlantic discontinued
that cartridge.)

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Old September 11th 09, 02:11 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Andy Petro

"Don Phillipson" wrote in message
"Richard Steinfeld" wrote in
message net...

I'm interested in any feedback about the quality of Atlantic's
ink, especially for HP inkjets (#45 and 78).

Atlantic coloured inks for Epson were OK for me
(two sets, not repeated since Atlantic discontinued
that cartridge.)

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
(Ottawa, Canada)

Very satisfied with Atlantic for Canon printers

Old September 11th 09, 05:09 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Richard Steinfeld[_2_]

Don Phillipson wrote:

Atlantic coloured inks for Epson were OK for me
(two sets, not repeated since Atlantic discontinued
that cartridge.)

Sorry; out of respect, I should have also used Atlantic's real
name since I've tracked them down to New Brunswick.

Forgot: what is it?

I should add a bit mo my experience regarding the HP kit for
my colour cartridge was as follows:
Ink quantity: very ample, excellent value.
Instructions: bad; wrong!
Tools: needles too long, enable user to puncture the business
parts of the cartridges, trashing them (which I did!).

Richard

Canon CLI 8 / PG 5 Compats - Atlantic Inkjet Lily[_2_] Printers 14 March 9th 08 02:54 AM
Atlantic Inkjet/Re-Inks Richard Steinfeld Printers 61 June 29th 06 03:41 AM
Atlantic Inkjet Ron P Printers 67 March 1st 06 09:15 PM
Atlantic for Refill; How about Cartridges? JLynn Printers 16 October 16th 03 08:25 PM
Atlantic for Refill; How about Cartridges? JLynn Printers 0 October 14th 03 10:30 PM