HP CP1525nw on a Mac running 10.14..5

Old April 14th 19, 11:31 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
DManzaluni[_2_]

Default HP CP1525nw on a Mac running 10.14..5

Has anyone managed to get this printer working consistently please?

My printer stopped working in 10.14.4 latterly but when I installed 5, suddenly it sprang to life! That lasted about a week and then it stopped working

Any solutions (besides opening a vM when i want to print)?
Old April 14th 19, 08:14 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
GlowingBlueMist[_9_]

On 4/14/2019 5:31 AM, DManzaluni wrote:
Has anyone managed to get this printer working consistently please?

My printer stopped working in 10.14.4 latterly but when I installed 5, suddenly it sprang to life! That lasted about a week and then it stopped working

Any solutions (besides opening a vM when i want to print)?

You might try reinstalling the drivers from scratch or give this link a
viewing. They claim to have a driver that works on 10.14.X unless it is
the driver you are already using... Still might be worth a reload of the
driver.

https://www.printerdriverforwindows....w-color-driver
Old April 15th 19, 02:47 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
DManzaluni[_2_]

thank you, that did it!
Old April 16th 19, 08:23 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
GlowingBlueMist[_9_]

On 4/15/2019 8:47 AM, DManzaluni wrote:
thank you, that did it!

Nice to hear your problem has been taken care of.