HP NetServer E 60 - What kind of memory??

Old February 11th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
CzarnyLewis

Default HP NetServer E 60 - What kind of memory??

I have problem with matching my memory to my mainboard (intel 440BX).
I`ve been searching for a long time.
On producers site I found out that my memory has to be:
SDRAM DIMM 168pin ECC Unbuffered

I am wandering if this memory will work with my mainborad
KingSton (model ktc6615) 256 MB SDRAM DIMM ECC PC100MHz

Please, help me.

Old February 12th 07, 05:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul

CzarnyLewis wrote:
I have problem with matching my memory to my mainboard (intel 440BX).
I`ve been searching for a long time.
On producers site I found out that my memory has to be:
SDRAM DIMM 168pin ECC Unbuffered

I am wandering if this memory will work with my mainborad
KingSton (model ktc6615) 256 MB SDRAM DIMM ECC PC100MHz

Please, help me.

There is one product listed here, for $67 for a 256MB stick.

http://www.crucial.com/store/listpar...tServer+E%2D60

Paul
Old February 12th 07, 11:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
CzarnyLewis

There is one product listed here, for $67 for a 256MB stick.

http://www.crucial.com/store/listpar...tServer+E%2D60

Paul

It`s PC133 - for my mainboard PC100

Old February 12th 07, 01:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jeff

"CzarnyLewis" wrote in message
oups.com...

There is one product listed here, for $67 for a 256MB stick.

http://www.crucial.com/store/listpar...tServer+E%2D60

Paul

It`s PC133 - for my mainboard PC100

It's downward compatible. It should work.

Old February 12th 07, 04:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
hdrdtd

If you're going to be putting the memory in your E-60, the yes the memory
listed at Crucial in the link provided will work just fine even tho it's
rated at PC133.

From HP's own site
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/su...4/lpn11634.pdf

It does specify 3.3V 100Mhz Unbuffered, and other documents indicate it
ships with ECC ram.

HP's can be picky about things like ram, but Crucial is excellent in it's
crossreferencing it's memory for use in specific systems, so I would
definately trust Crucial in this case, and I would probably buy it from them
as well.

Old February 12th 07, 10:27 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
CzarnyLewis

Thank`s for help