AOPEN CDRW

Old October 26th 03, 08:28 PM
Bill Harvey

Default AOPEN CDRW

Hello

I have an AOPEN CDRW which has been working for a while however I have
started to notice that CD RWs compiled using this drive are now no longer
readable, how do I test the drive, is it faulty, its less than a year old
but I bought it from a Computer Fair, might have the receipt somewhere??

Regards

Bill H

"It's best to know what your looking for before you start"

E Mail
Home Page
http://bill_harvey.bei.t-online.de/home%20page.htm

Old October 27th 03, 01:21 AM
Robert Hancock

More likely the fault of the media than the drive. Some CD-RW discs just
aren't that reliable for long-term storage..

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
To email, remove "nospam" from

Old November 3rd 03, 04:46 PM
Bill Harvey

Some of the CDRW's are readable on other CD Drives in my house and when
using ISOBUSTER the DATA is on all of the CD's and extractable.

CDRW Problem A.Cowan Homebuilt PC's 6 May 4th 04 04:52 AM
CDRW not being detected as pri or sec slave... Fredericks Homebuilt PC's 3 April 21st 04 04:52 AM
CDRW not being detected as pri or sec slave... Fredericks General 2 April 18th 04 10:01 PM
My next CDRW High Speed problem doug Cdr 5 July 29th 03 07:55 PM
AOpen AK79D/G Sound Schmuck Homebuilt PC's 1 July 15th 03 02:16 AM