Oki maintenance software

Old April 23rd 07, 06:06 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Andrew[_2_]

Default Oki maintenance software

Hi to all people in this newsgroup

I need to find a software to make some regulation on my oki c5600.
I know that is called MuWin
Someone can / know how i could find or download it ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Old April 23rd 07, 09:37 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Jesco Lincke

Andrew schrieb:
Hi to all people in this newsgroup

I need to find a software to make some regulation on my oki c5600.
I know that is called MuWin
Someone can / know how i could find or download it ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Maybe this is what you're looking for?
http://www.olistac.com/drivers/drive...678801FW01-r5/
Old April 23rd 07, 09:43 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Andrew[_2_]

The software is correct but i need a newer version because that one not
support my printer

thanks

Old April 24th 07, 07:23 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Jesco Lincke

Andrew schrieb:
Hi to all people in this newsgroup

I need to find a software to make some regulation on my oki c5600.
I know that is called MuWin
Someone can / know how i could find or download it ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Maybe this is what you're looking for?
http://www.olistac.com/drivers/drive...678801FW01-r5/

What you're looking for ist either

OKI Print Control:
http://www.oki.co.uk/fcgi-bin/public...C8&bdid=494 8

or

Colour Correct Utility

several of which can be found here, depending on OS:
http://www.oki.co.uk/fcgi-bin/public...600&pdflag =2

Old April 30th 10, 06:57 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Philly5706

A little late but still noteworthy. I found these while surfing the web.

http://www.justmanuals.com/advanced_...=muwin&x=0&y=0