McAfee SLOW !

Old March 10th 10, 10:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Brian Cryer[_2_]

Default McAfee SLOW !

"Steve Giannoni" wrote in message
It looks like McAfee does a full scan once per week by default. It
actually takes considerably less than my estimate of 5 hours.

I'm sure you can disable the once a week full scan or change the schedule to
run less frequently. (I've disabled the full scan on my AV.)
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian

Old March 10th 10, 02:17 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Steve Giannoni

Looks like it can be disabled or modified in McAfee too.

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:06:31 -0000, "Brian Cryer" not.here@localhost
wrote:

.. .

Old March 19th 10, 05:41 PM
basumarpo1610 basumarpo1610 is offline
Junior Member

u can perform other antivirus....bitdefender is good..it wont slow down ur pc

McAfee Joan Hansen Dell Computers 9 October 20th 07 02:59 PM
McAfee Jim[_3_] Dell Computers 1 March 25th 07 02:47 PM
McAfee Dutchman Dell Computers 6 March 20th 07 01:52 PM
Mcafee 90-day trial KMartian Dell Computers 2 May 25th 04 09:10 AM
How to uninstall McAfee? Harry Haller Dell Computers 2 November 16th 03 09:13 PM