[D.I.Y.] cheap cooling

Old January 29th 04, 05:34 PM
Psychik

Default [D.I.Y.] cheap cooling

just cheap cooling idea :-)
http://150.254.6.206/~psychik/Cheap.Cooling.[640x480_XviD].Psychik.avi

--
Psychik
http://www.poznan4u.com.pl/pyrypy/py...&userid=360448
Old January 29th 04, 10:39 PM
Budweiser

you are taking the p##s
a 68.2 mb download
more like a cheap shot than a cooling idea

using your nick you must know what i think of you

Old January 30th 04, 04:20 PM
Tony A.

"Psychik" wrote in message
just cheap cooling idea :-)
http://150.254.6.206/~psychik/Cheap.Cooling.[640x480_XviD].Psychik.avi

Not bad temp results. Basically equivalent to having a chassis fan ducted
onto the cpu heatsink (like Dell etc), except with the fan at the other end
of the duct. I wonder how that would compare to just having a case fan in
the side panel. Maybe I'll pull my side fan and fit ducting just to see.

You should have used VP6 instead of xvid (or even lower bitrate xvid), you
could get that vid down to 10 or even 5 mb at perfectly decent quality.

Tony

PS - tell your friend, 8 bits is NOT enuff ;-). I thought someone was
playing an NES in the background.

Old January 30th 04, 08:29 PM
Psychik

Użytkownik "Tony A." napisał:

PS - tell your friend, 8 bits is NOT enuff ;-). I thought someone was
playing an NES in the background.

enuff for what...? ;-)

Old January 31st 04, 06:39 PM
Tony A.

"Psychik" wrote in message
Użytkownik "Tony A." napisał:

PS - tell your friend, 8 bits is NOT enuff ;-). I thought someone was
playing an NES in the background.

enuff for what...? ;-)

Anything musical ;-) ... I can't get into chip music. I still love my
Spectrum 128 for games, but I wasn't impressed with it's musical
capabilities even when it was new!

Tony

FA: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP 52X CDROM BURNER Qonox General 1 February 6th 05 01:43 AM
Cooling Project (Can you feel the breeze?) Keikan General 1 August 1st 04 04:44 PM
A serious/unorthodox approach to hard drive cooling Toshi1873 General 3 May 4th 04 02:25 PM
[D.I.Y.] cheap cooling Psychik General 0 January 29th 04 05:34 PM
Is liquid cooling any good? James A. Donald Overclocking 30 December 12th 03 12:55 PM