Record Now and Nero

Old May 8th 04, 01:33 PM
Carolyn Taliaferro

Default Record Now and Nero

I just purchased a new Dell computer that came installed with Record now
software. I would like to like to use Nero in this box.
Can I run these two programs together?
Thanks,
Carolyn

Old May 8th 04, 04:15 PM
Si

"Carolyn Taliaferro" wrote in message
I just purchased a new Dell computer that came installed with Record now
software. I would like to like to use Nero in this box.
Can I run these two programs together?
Thanks,
Carolyn

Got both installed here.....

Si.

Old May 9th 04, 11:22 PM
Brian K

It has been a while so my recollection may be incorrect. I assumed that Nero
wouldn't install because it thought that DLA was present. It wasn't present.
I uninstalled RecordNow and installed Nero first. You didn't need to do that
however. Yes, both work fine.

Brian

Old May 10th 04, 09:21 AM
Graham Mayor

I assume you were not trying to have DLA and INCD installed at the same
time?
If RecordNow cannot see the drive it is most likely to be a ASPI issue. Copy
wnaspi32.dll from the Nero folder to the folder that contains RecordNow.

--

Graham Mayor

Steve wrote:
On Sun, 9 May 2004 11:45:42 +0100, "Graham Mayor"
wrote:

I have found no problem adding Nero later. Both apps work just fine.

I have win xp with nero installed
I installed Record Now and during the install got a message saying
nero must be uninstalled or Record Now would not work (I forget the
exact wording of the message)
I just let the install continue now when I start Record Now a message
comes up "no compatable drive found" then it shuts down

My drive is a Teac CD-W524E latest firmware and checking the website I
find that it is compatable

Steve