Service manuals? Anyone?

Old January 21st 05, 12:50 AM
pothole

How about a copy of the service manual for the aspire 1300.

Jeppe Ladefoged Wrote:
I have access to the Acer service manuals. So if anyone would like a
manual
for a specific model just say so :-)

The list of model i quite long so i will not post i here.

--
mvh
Jeppe Ladefoged

--
pothole
Old January 25th 05, 06:04 PM
DJW

Matthias Eisner wrote in :

It's on the support website and is much the same for lots of models.
http://support.acerpanam.com/synapse...m?recordid=435
&formid=3390&website=AcerPanAm.com&originwebsite=A cerPanAm.com&central=1
&pupv=pu

Is the address but it's under support solutions on the acer us support
site if you want to look by hand or the link doesn't work because you
haven't copied and pasted it properly.

Thanks a lot Matthias

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

news

Old January 30th 05, 09:53 PM
MS

https://www.synapsenow.com/synapse/d...ts/tm290sg.pdf

"jaafarl" escribió en el mensaje
lkaboutcomputing.com...
Hi guys,

I'm looking desperately for the service manual for the Travelmate 290.
Please send me a link or the pdf to

My keyboard isn't working either (about 3 of them and the y seems to be
stuck) and I have opened the keyboard - found nothing out of the ordinary.
How do I know it's not a mainboard problem? The computer is functioning
normally, otherwise.

HELP! HELP!
Don't wanna send in my laptop to those Acer service demons.

Old February 2nd 05, 12:24 PM
chuffer

chuffer Wrote:
Hi Jeppe,
20/1/05
I would like to get a copy of the service manual for my Acer 507t
please.

Thanks very much,
With people like you around, the world is a better place.

2/2/05
Hope I'm not being inpatient but, as yet I have not received anything
from you, how big is the file?, is it possible it’s too big for my
email software ?.
Thanks

--
chuffer
Old February 7th 05, 08:37 PM
xyz09

Hey Jeppe!

It would be very nice if you could send me one for my travelmate 800.
My address:

Thank you very much!

xyz09

--
xyz09
Old February 8th 05, 05:32 PM
lionel007

Hi, Jeppe

could you provide me with the service manual for the Acer Aspire 1350 ?

Thanks in advance,

my email is

Old February 12th 05, 03:56 PM
dudas

Hi, coulad anyone send me a service manual for Aspire 1307LC laptop?
Thanks in advance,

Jim

Old February 12th 05, 03:56 PM
dudas

Old February 15th 05, 12:18 PM
dudas

barbibiz: Yes it is a 1300 series. Please send it to I
can't email you directly, I receive a Failure delivery email with error in
your email.

Thanks
Jim

Old May 12th 05, 03:14 PM
myleouk

Hi i need a sevice manual for acer 1350? anyone? Please email to
, Cheers