dfi lanparty - anyone else having problems w/ this MB?

Old October 30th 08, 08:08 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Bob[_25_]

Default dfi lanparty - anyone else having problems w/ this MB?

I purchased 2 dfi lanparty UT nF4 SLI-D MB's some time ago.
I have ALWAYS had the identical problem with BOTH MB's. when I want to
power them on - they will only power on if they feel like it. I have
to power off the PSU (or unplug it), and power it back on, and hit the
power switch & pray the dam thing powers up.

I repeat this process until the thing finally does power on. I rarely
power off these pc's, so this has been an irritation that i've
overlooked... but I'm really getting frustrated with the problem.

Both PC's have a 500W PSU - and not cheapo's (dual rails; plenty of
A's). I wasn't sure if the problem was with the PSU, so I replaced one
with a different brand. Both still have the same problem.

furthermore - I'm using striped raid on both MB's, and BOTH have had
(as best as I can describe) periods of really glitchy wierd HD issues.

both MB's have the latest bios update (406)

am curious if anyone else has had similiar issues, and what, if any,
they found for a resolution...???

TIA - Bob

DFI Lanparty MB grativo General 0 April 8th 05 04:44 PM
AMD XP 3.2 DFI LANPARTY Pete Davidson Overclocking 3 January 25th 05 03:48 PM
AMD XP 3.2 DFI LANPARTY Pete Davidson Overclocking AMD Processors 3 January 25th 05 03:48 PM
DFI Lanparty Voltages Mickey Overclocking AMD Processors 1 March 27th 04 02:59 PM
9600 Pro All in wonder / DFI lanparty D.P. Ati Videocards 7 October 8th 03 09:09 PM