Asus M3A-H/HDMI Motherboard - ETA 20 days!

Old March 14th 08, 04:37 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
OhioGuy

Default Asus M3A-H/HDMI Motherboard - ETA 20 days!

I've finally found the motherboard I want: the Asus M3A-H

http://www.asus.com.tw/products.aspx...&m odelmenu=1

http://www.mpx.no/aspx/produkt/prdin...spx?plid=91790

Problem is, it won't be for sale here in the U.S.A. for another 20 days!

It has:

1) Solid Polymer Aluminum (SPA) capacitors (no early capacitor failure
issues)

2) Onboard 780G (ATI Radeon HD3200) graphics with DirectX 10

3) 6 expansion slots (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E X1, 1 PCI-E X16

4) dual monitor support onboard (HDMI, DVI, VGA out)

5) DDR2 1066 support

6) Onboard support for 8 drives (6 SATA, 2 IDE/PATA) with RAID

7) Supports AM2+ processors up to 5200 MT/s

8) total of 12 USB ports supported (4 permanent, 8 additional)

9) AI Gear 2 - choose from profiles to adjust CPU frequency and vCore
voltage from within your operating system. Conveniently store and load
multiple BIOS settings

10) Express Gate Light - boot to a Linux ROM built into the motherboard in
just 5 seconds, and use Skype, instant message, Youtube, file downloads and
more without ever booting to Windows! In other words, you can do many of
the most common Internet activities without even installing a hard drive on
this thing

11) Noise Filter - this subroutine detects repetitive and background noises
such as fans, air conditioners, etc., and eliminates it in the incoming
audio stream when
recording

12) Animated Al Gore Overheat Alarm - Borrowing from the success of
Microsoft's "Clippy" character, this doubly useful utility warns you
whenever a politician comes within 50 miles so you can get your family to
safety AND tells you whenever you have "system warming" I.E. - your case
temp increases by 1 degree. (ok, obviously I made that one up)

This is exactly what I was looking and waiting for. Now I only hope it
isn't $150 or more!