Need info: iPAQ PC v1.0 (legacy free)

Old March 12th 05, 06:34 AM
GlassVial

Default Need info: iPAQ PC v1.0 (legacy free)

I have a customer that has an iPAQ legacy-free PC v1.0, Intel P3-500
256MB RAM, etc. It's almost impossible to find anything about this
computer thanks to the stupid handheld and internet appliances of the
same name(s). I need to know the max CPU (or what other CPU's it can
take) max memory and max hard drive for this thing. Compaq is very
vague on it, says max memory is 256MB (I don't think this is true,
I've done some research and it appears 512MB is max) and that this
thing can't take over a 1GHz CPU. Any and all info is appreciated,
thanks much.

-GV