cpqtag utility

Old May 22nd 04, 02:54 PM
aa

Default cpqtag utility

Hi i need the cpqtag utility to change the miss match serial number of my
new replacement motherboard. That cause waranty problem and hp service
center is a long way from here.

If anyone can help me reply please. Thank's
of send the prog to my e-mail to

Old May 22nd 04, 04:25 PM
HH

Did you get the new board from Compaq? If you have paperwork confirming
this, no warranty issues should arise.
HH

Old May 22nd 04, 09:12 PM
aa

"HH" wrote in
:

"aa" wrote in message
Hi i need the cpqtag utility to change the miss match serial number
of my new replacement motherboard. That cause waranty problem and hp
service center is a long way from here.

If anyone can help me reply please. Thank's
of send the prog to my e-mail to

i lost the invoice. But i think futureshop have it but when i had the
invoice nothing is write just the time worked and the price nothing more.
Not like maindoard replacement. So that my prob. .