400+ watt mid tower case?

Old July 30th 03, 02:37 AM
doug blaisdell

Default 400+ watt mid tower case?

I can't find seem to find a source for one of these. I'd like Antec,
Enermax, Sparkle, or something else that's good.
Old July 30th 03, 07:23 AM
ric

http://www.pcpowercooling.com/produc...ures/index.htm
http://www.pcpowercooling.com/produc...ance/index.htm
Old July 30th 03, 09:55 AM
S.Heenan

doug blaisdell wrote:
I can't find seem to find a source for one of these. I'd like Antec,
Enermax, Sparkle, or something else that's good.

http://www.antec-inc.com/pro_enclosures.html Antec makes good cases. You
can compare all of them at this site. Newegg.com Mwave.com Big008.com are
reputable sellers according to Resellerrating.

--
Winerr 00B - Push Error; Removing Files to Make Room for Advertisement

Old July 31st 03, 05:19 AM
Mickey Mouse

It is hard to find a case with a 400 Watt power supply. Might try a small
Chiftec case from
www.tigerdirect.com
They usually sell them with no power supply.

I dont think you need a 400 Watt Power supply in most cases. There are a
few 350 watt power supply Antec or Enlight cases out there. Adding a 400
watt power supply will make a case costing about $100.00.

om...

Old July 31st 03, 02:37 PM
Christopher

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:19:55 -0500, "Mickey Mouse"
wrote:

It is hard to find a case with a 400 Watt power supply. Might try a small
Chiftec case from
www.tigerdirect.com
They usually sell them with no power supply.

I dont think you need a 400 Watt Power supply in most cases. There are a
few 350 watt power supply Antec or Enlight cases out there. Adding a 400
watt power supply will make a case costing about $100.00.

Its always better to be over powered then under powered. And its
better get the case with no PSU and then get the PSU seperate, that
way you get the PSU unit you want and not the one your given with the
case.

Christopher
"There's a light at the end
of the tunnel" says the optimist.
"It's probably a train coming
stright at us" responds the pessimist.

Old August 1st 03, 02:22 AM
Ozzy

ANTEC SOHO File ServerTower ATX Case Model SX1040BII with 400 Watt
Smart Power

$95 +shipping and tax at newegg.com