What's the oldest printer you still use these days?

Old September 30th 19, 09:28 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Viktor Madarasz

Default What's the oldest printer you still use these days?

On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 10:22:45 PM UTC+2, Ant wrote:
My colony still uses a HP LaserJet 6P connected to a 2008 15" MacBook
Pro with parallel - USB adapter. I had to install Gutenprint's printer
drivers in Mac OS X (Leopard v10.5.8 and El Capitan v10.11.6) to use it.
I still have my HP PhotoSmart 8450 inkjet printer. They both mostly work
with a few minor annoying issues (e.g., paper feeds).

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering.
--
Quote of the Week: "If you're an ant, and you're walking along across
the top of a cup of pudding, you probably have no idea that the only

My Oldest I still use is an HP MFP M3035xs . Works as new only has over 128 000 pages printed total.
Old September 30th 19, 12:28 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Bob Eager[_5_]

On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 01:28:48 -0700, Viktor Madarasz wrote:

On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 10:22:45 PM UTC+2, Ant wrote:
My colony still uses a HP LaserJet 6P connected to a 2008 15" MacBook
Pro with parallel - USB adapter. I had to install Gutenprint's printer
drivers in Mac OS X (Leopard v10.5.8 and El Capitan v10.11.6) to use
it.
I still have my HP PhotoSmart 8450 inkjet printer. They both mostly
work with a few minor annoying issues (e.g., paper feeds).

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering.

My Oldest I still use is an HP MFP M3035xs . Works as new only has over
128 000 pages printed total.

My oldest is a LaserJet 4M+, manufactured in 1993. In fact, I have two.