Outlook Express Mail Query

Old August 6th 03, 08:32 AM
Girgath

Default Outlook Express Mail Query

Are there no attachments at all? Oulook is really stupid for attachments
because it only opens the base email. Look in the attachments section and
see if it says there is an email attached, then when you open that one,
check to see if there is ANOTHER email attached, continue through this
process until you find what you need...
Girgath

"Laths" wrote in message
A friend is trying to send me some Jpegs, now when I receive them, there

is
no attachments, but the size of the E mail is showing that something is
there. He says he is using the paperclip icon to attach the jpegs. so what
is he doing wrong ?
I have sent him a jpeg, and he has returned it back to me ok.
Any answers ?

--
Regards
Laths