Case Labels such as IDE LED, POWER, RESET, etc...

Old July 18th 03, 08:08 PM
Steve Reinis

Default Case Labels such as IDE LED, POWER, RESET, etc...

I have a rather generic ATX mid-tower that I prepped and painted with black
Fleck-Stone. You know, that rough texture, similar to granite type spray
paint. I removed items such as the actual power button, reset button,
activity LEDs, and the drive bay covers before I painted so this doesn't
look like a quick spray and go hack job. I also removed the faceplate for
my CDRW, floppy, and ZIP drives and gave them a coat of paint in a slightly
lighter grey fleck-stone for some detail work. It turned out very nicely,
and looks quite sharp after putting the buttons etc back into place.

Like most cases, the text lables for the power button, reset button, etc are
simply molded into the case. They are now covered in Fleck-Stone.

Is there any place to purchase small ID labels that could be stuck onto the
case just to give it a more finished look? I have a Dymo label maker that
produces nice labels, but the tape is just a little too large to look
"OEM/Factory." If possible, I'd like to find white lettering on a clear
label. That would look real slick.

Thanks,
-Steve

Old July 19th 03, 03:49 PM
Charlie

Checkout htt://www.cyberguys.com Search for "case labels" on their site. They
are pretty nice labels at reasonable cost.

Charlie