PLEASE HELP ME!!!! (CD?)

Old May 31st 04, 02:37 PM
ShredSymph

Default PLEASE HELP ME!!!! (CD?)

Hello!

Ive searched everywhere possible for the 100% correct answer to this question.
Anyone who absolutely knows please reply.

I've bought thousands of cds from many companies. I've also bought many many
cds from companies such as fujifilm (all purpose), verbatim, memorex etc etc..
I use all these cds in my cd burner (not a computer burner, a burner i bought
at radio shack) for my own music (transfering it to cd from a 4 track
recorder). i have an area where i keep all my cds (burned cds of my own
music...and also store bought cds. i found a magnet inside a bag (where i keep
them THE CDS)..laying right on top of one of the cds (not the label side... the
music side..the cd wasn't in a case)... i have no idea how long it was like
that and it freeked me out a bit... (the magnet being right there where all my
cds were...and that it was actually on one of them!) I want to be positive
that a magnet comming into contact with the cds would not degrade, damage,
erase, etc etc them.. i read somewhere that the ink used on the labels can be
effected etc etc... can u please help me find the correct answer????

Thank you!
Travis