Cartridge mismatch to Canon i865

Old July 18th 04, 01:54 PM
Morgan Ohlson

Default Cartridge mismatch to Canon i865

I have encountered cartridges that doesn't seem to mechanicly fit i865.

Have any one else encountered this?

Morgan O.
Old July 18th 04, 03:38 PM
Taliesyn

Morgan Ohlson wrote:
I have encountered cartridges that doesn't seem to mechanicly fit i865.

Have any one else encountered this?

Morgan O.

It may help if you indicate the cartridge types you are attempting
to install. Sounds like you're installing the wrong ones.

-Taliesyn

Old July 18th 04, 04:34 PM
Morgan Ohlson

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:54:19 GMT, Morgan Ohlson wrote:

I have encountered cartridges that doesn't seem to mechanicly fit i865.

Have any one else encountered this?

Morgan O.

Probably some asshole soon will try to tell you all that I'm installing the
wrong cartridges, but that is not the case.

I have bought exactly the "same compatble cartridge" from two differnt
suppliers. One fits perfectly, the other seems to get some leakage between
the printer and the cartridge.

It's the 3eBk we'r talking about.

Morgan O.
Old July 18th 04, 06:41 PM
Morgan Ohlson

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:58:14 GMT, Sandy Delany wrote:

Morgan Ohlson wrote in
:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:54:19 GMT, Morgan Ohlson wrote:

I have encountered cartridges that doesn't seem to mechanicly fit
i865.

Have any one else encountered this?

Morgan O.

Probably some asshole soon will try to tell you all that I'm
installing the wrong cartridges, but that is not the case.

I have bought exactly the "same compatble cartridge" from two differnt
suppliers. One fits perfectly, the other seems to get some leakage
between the printer and the cartridge.

It's the 3eBk we'r talking about.

One should never listen to assholes... though we're often forced to
help them here ;-).

Your "exactly the 'same compatible cartridge' from two different
suppliers" doesn't seem to be that compatible. You get what you pay
for. Do we have to be more clear?

The question was more like: Have any one else encountered the same problem?

There can't be so many produceras of the cartridge itself, though the
machine tools are very expensive!

Morgan O.
Old July 18th 04, 07:49 PM
TR

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:07:58 GMT, Sandy Delany
wrote:

buy quality blanks from quality sellers.

I will be looking into buying blanks for the i965 as soon as it gets
here and I am ready to start refilling so could you give a list of who
makes and who sells "Quality" blanks so I won't end up having this
same problem?

Thanks and advance and Regards,
TR
Old July 19th 04, 01:16 PM
Morgan Ohlson

wrote:

buy quality blanks from quality sellers.

I will be looking into buying blanks for the i965 as soon as it gets
here and I am ready to start refilling so could you give a list of who
makes and who sells "Quality" blanks so I won't end up having this
same problem?

Thanks and advance and Regards,
TR

The cartridges that didn't work for me is sold under the stores own name.
That's also one reason why I'm asking this, to track the cartridge.

....or to track the problem, as it could be that i865 has slightly other
tolerance ant therefor could accept one cardtrige but not another.

Morgan O.
Old July 20th 04, 03:04 PM
slob

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:34:35 GMT, Morgan Ohlson
wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:54:19 GMT, Morgan Ohlson wrote:

I have encountered cartridges that doesn't seem to mechanicly fit i865.

Have any one else encountered this?

Morgan O.

Probably some asshole soon will try to tell you all that I'm installing the
wrong cartridges, but that is not the case.

Yeah, because if there's anything that defines an asshole, it's the
desire to help others on Usenet.
Old July 20th 04, 03:05 PM
slob

wrote:

buy quality blanks from quality sellers.

I will be looking into buying blanks for the i965 as soon as it gets
here and I am ready to start refilling so could you give a list of who
makes and who sells "Quality" blanks so I won't end up having this
same problem?

Thanks and advance and Regards,
TR

The cartridges that didn't work for me is sold under the stores own name.
That's also one reason why I'm asking this, to track the cartridge.

...or to track the problem, as it could be that i865 has slightly other
tolerance ant therefor could accept one cardtrige but not another.

Morgan O.

It's like he's a Swedish version of Ali G.

CD Printing to Inner Bore with Canon i865 Nakul Printers 2 May 27th 04 12:56 PM
Canon i865 JimboSlim Printers 0 November 6th 03 07:25 PM
Canon i865 JimboSlim Printers 0 November 6th 03 07:25 PM
Canon i865 Faolan Printers 5 October 11th 03 11:06 AM
Canon 6100 - 6 Beeps (Cartridge not installed) Squeek-A-Lot Printers 0 September 10th 03 10:17 PM