HP Office Jet 720- can't find driver in Windows XP

Old July 17th 03, 05:23 AM
Bubba

Default HP Office Jet 720- can't find driver in Windows XP

I am trying to find a driver for my HP Office Jet 720- i just recently got
Windows XP. Does anyone know if Office Jet 720 even works with Windows XP?
thx
Bubba

Old July 17th 03, 01:37 PM
Ed Kivell

Go to www.hp.com. Click on Support & Drivers. Search for Officejet 720.
Order the CD.

Good Luck -

Ed Kivell

Old July 17th 03, 03:04 PM
Trev

"Bubba" wrote in message news:UwpRa.8266$Je.436@fed1read04...
I am trying to find a driver for my HP Office Jet 720- i just recently got
Windows XP. Does anyone know if Office Jet 720 even works with Windows XP?
thx
Bubba

The drivers are built into XP. Though they do not allow double side
printing. The install wizard will give you a list first select Hewlett
Packard then in the right window scroll down for ever until you find your
printer.

If you need to print on both sides have a look at Fineprint 2000

Old July 18th 03, 02:36 AM
Bubba

Thanks for the help, but the problem is, when I go to manually install the
print driver in Control Panel (the printer was given to me, with no CD ),
Windows xp does not show HP Office Jet 720 in its lineup- it shows every
other Office Jet model except 720.

Old July 18th 03, 10:46 AM
Trev

"Bubba" wrote in message news:WaIRa.8357$Je.1692@fed1read04...
Thanks for the help, but the problem is, when I go to manually install the
print driver in Control Panel (the printer was given to me, with no CD ),
Windows xp does not show HP Office Jet 720 in its lineup- it shows every
other Office Jet model except 720.

Yes I latter had a look and assumed that you had meant DeskJet. If its not
there they may be a individual driver on the hp web site

Old July 18th 03, 10:50 AM
Trev

"Trev" trevbowden@claranetREMOVEuk wrote in message

"Bubba" wrote in message news:WaIRa.8357$Je.1692@fed1read04...
Thanks for the help, but the problem is, when I go to manually install

the
print driver in Control Panel (the printer was given to me, with no

CD ),
Windows xp does not show HP Office Jet 720 in its lineup- it shows every
other Office Jet model except 720.

Yes I latter had a look and assumed that you had meant DeskJet. If its

not
there they may be a individual driver on the hp web site

And so they have
http://tinyurl.com/hbbb Its a 21mb download