Making or getting a restore diskette ?

Old February 24th 13, 10:41 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Bill S[_2_]

Default Making or getting a restore diskette ?

Hi All

Packard Bell Master CD. number 17220900 . It is a Windows 98 OS.
How can I create a boot diskette from the MCD (I have read that this
can be done). If not or does anyone have a coipy of the diskette that
they can e-mail me?

Bill
Old March 9th 13, 03:44 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
[email protected]

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:41:04 PM UTC-5, Bill S wrote:
Hi All

Packard Bell Master CD. number 17220900 . It is a Windows 98 OS.

How can I create a boot diskette from the MCD (I have read that this

can be done). If not or does anyone have a coipy of the diskette that

they can e-mail me?

Bill

Go to bootdisk.com . There you will find what it takes to make a Win 98 boot floppy, which is standard among all brand names... Ben Myers
Old March 22nd 13, 02:07 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

Elector had a site with all the restore floppies
I can make a restore floppy if I have an image of the master Cd
Old March 22nd 13, 02:08 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

Metronid. Can do with an image of master cd