Advise: What do you think of this new configuration

Old May 13th 07, 09:24 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
René Hansen

Default Advise: What do you think of this new configuration

Hi

I am looking for a config for my new PC. i have been reading reviews and
test and have so far come to this config underneath.

I would like some input from you regarding this configuration both good and
bad.

I am a gamer but do also mess with DV film and music.

Min forelřbelige konfiguartion ser sĺledes ud.

Here is the configuration I am planning to buy

Motherboard : Asus P5N32-SLI plus ailifestyle series

CPU: Intel E6700

Graphiccard: Asus en8800 GTS

Memory: Corsair Value 2X1GB PC2-4200 667 mhz

Harddrive: Maxtor Diamondmax 10 320 GB

DvdDrive: Got it

Floppy: Got it

Case. Really dont know what to buy he Ihave been looking at coolermaster
and Antec.... Please feel free to give your advise.

I live in Denmark by the way

Regards

René

Hĺber i har tid til input

Old May 14th 07, 12:33 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
peter

The chipset is a little old...........have a look a mobo with either the 650
or 680 chipset...
http://www.tomshardware.com/2007/03/...stream_master/

I'd be buying DDR2 800 RAM modules especially with an Intel E6700
peter

k...

Old May 14th 07, 08:19 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
René Hansen

Hi Peter

Thx for your reply. I see what you mean but I am confused which one of them
to buy. I will buy the 680i board but could you tell me via this link which
one it is please.
http://www.edbpriser.dk/Products/Lis...26&Submit.y=15

I will be buying the DDR2 800 Ram 1 GB or more ?

Have you a case that you prefer to this config?

Regards

René

Old May 14th 07, 08:26 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
René Hansen

Hi

Do you mean DDR2 - 8000 ram modules ?

René

Old May 15th 07, 08:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Dean G.

On May 14, 3:26 pm, "René Hansen" wrote:

Do you mean DDR2 - 8000 ram modules ?

DDR2-800 PC-64000 RAM. Preferably 2 X 1GB modules. Corsair is a good
brand, but do consider the XPS2 instead of value ram unless the budget
is very limited.

For a case, consider the Antec 900.

A good power supply will be needed. With those specs, 500-600 watts
would be more than sufficient, but go with a reliable brand.

Finally, if you have a camera, a cell phone, and anything else that
uses memory cards, consider a memory card reader. They are cheap and
convienient.

Dean G.

Need NF7 advise SL Nvidia Videocards 1 October 7th 06 03:22 AM
RH, please advise Rich Overclocking 1 January 1st 05 07:00 AM
any advise Garry Scanners 1 April 7th 04 11:49 AM
Little Advise Please Dragon Printers 1 February 17th 04 09:14 PM
Help / Advise Please Ray Davies Nvidia Videocards 1 January 4th 04 09:53 PM