microewarehouse.co.uk

Old December 28th 05, 10:37 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default microewarehouse.co.uk

Does this company have any connection with PC World? They have very
similar stock info on their web sites for the same items (no. in stock
etc.).

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old December 28th 05, 10:51 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Dr Teeth wrote in
:

Does this company have any connection with PC World? They have
very similar stock info on their web sites for the same items
(no. in stock etc.).

Extract from the Conditions of Sale page on that site:

"Company Details

29. Inmac, MacWarehouse and MicroWarehouse are trading divisions of
DSG Retail Limited. Registered number 504877. Registered office:
Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7TG (REF0505)."

DSG = Dixons Stores Group, so the answer is YES.

Old December 28th 05, 05:48 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:51:38 GMT, Frazer Jolly Goodfellow
wrote:

Extract from the Conditions of Sale page on that site:

Didn't think to look there, will remember that for next time.

DSG = Dixons Stores Group, so the answer is YES.

Crap!

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old December 29th 05, 11:24 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

-
-Didn't think to look there, will remember that for next time.
-
-DSG = Dixons Stores Group, so the answer is YES.
-
-Crap!

MW have always been excellent for customer service, and also prices on certain
things - printers for example. I continue to use them, despite the DSG takeover,
until they screw up. So far- so good.

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old December 29th 05, 07:59 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:24:58 +0000, Rob S
wrote:

MW have always been excellent for customer service, and also prices on certain
things - printers for example. I continue to use them, despite the DSG takeover,
until they screw up. So far- so good.

I did find the CS team helpful. Unfortunately, a promise to pick my
printer so I'd have it today did not materialise and as they only
deliver to invoice/cardholder addresses I was not happy. At least I
got a refund, they had already debited my card though.

Their web site does not update too well in the order tracking page and
*two* emails to CS got bounced back.

Won't be in a hurry to use them again.

--
Cheers,