ARIA bloke

Old December 7th 05, 11:48 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA bloke

WILL YOU ****ING ANSWER MY E MAIL/ FORM MAILS TO YOUR COMPANY
--

http://Borg.no-ip.com

XJ900 Trike GS850 Trike
DIAABTCOD#29
DAMICRWIM

Some people are like slinkys....
no real use but it makes you smile when they fall down stairs!
Old December 7th 05, 12:13 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"BORG" wrote in message

Say Please

Old December 7th 05, 01:03 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

After replacing "Trev" trevbowdenATdsl.pipexDOTnet with a small shell
script on Wednesday 07 Dec 2005 12:13, the following appeared on stdout:

Say Please

Sod please. BORG has had this problem for about a month [1] that I'm aware
of although, I admit, I don't know exactly what the problem is because BORG
has never said.

If they want to project the image of a reputable company they'll deal with
this as a matter of urgency. If they simply want to send reps onto this
newsgroup to annoy people [2] with platitudes and time wasting, they *may*
already be doing a damn good job.

IMHO, if the person who was claiming to be the Aria representative actually
was from Aria (grammar? Google groups?) he should have made damn sure that
he also had the authority to sort out problems prior to announcing,
publicly, that he was here. Otherwise the company starts looking rather
silly.

[1] Dean Evans invites BORG to send an e-mail, 10th Nov:

[2] Word of friendly advice though, BORG. Moderate your language. These
posts may end up being used in any complaint you make with trading
standards, should that become necessary. It *is* frustrating, but losing it
isn't going to help you.
--
Chronos

Old December 7th 05, 01:20 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:13:06 -0000, "Trev"
trevbowdenATdsl.pipexDOTnet wrote:

"BORG" wrote in message
.. .

Say Please

I've been saying please since October

Old December 7th 05, 05:45 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"BORG" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:13:06 -0000, "Trev"
trevbowdenATdsl.pipexDOTnet wrote:

"BORG" wrote in message
.. .

Say Please

I've been saying please since October
--

Try Bitte :-)

How im in a good mood, off to Germany next week for 9 days.....who wants to
bet Borgs problem aint sorted when i get back??

Old December 8th 05, 09:27 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:13:06 -0000, "Trev"
trevbowdenATdsl.pipexDOTnet wrote:

"BORG" wrote in message
.. .

Say Please

And don't shout.

I always find that polite and hurt does better that obscene and
offensive.

MK

Old December 9th 05, 11:56 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Hello Borg,

All emails you have sent to me outlining your situation have been
forwarded straight to a customer services supervisor who has looked
into your situation. I have sent you an email containing the feedback
from Customer Services regarding the issues with your RMA numbers.

Kind Regards,

Dean Evans
Web Marketing
Sales: 0870 499 2 499