Where to get DVD - R Quantity discount?

Old November 26th 03, 01:36 PM
Alan

Default Where to get DVD - R Quantity discount?

www.nexus22.com is pretty cheap

"Des Wallace" des@home. wrote in message
Does anybody know any places where you can get blank DVD - R discs
with a quantity discount the more packs you buy? Where do the shops
buy them from? DVD Wholesalers? Anybody have any website addresses for
relevant companies.

Old November 27th 03, 02:36 AM
tHatDudeUK

"Des Wallace" des@home. wrote in message
Does anybody know any places where you can get blank DVD - R discs
with a quantity discount the more packs you buy? Where do the shops
buy them from? DVD Wholesalers? Anybody have any website addresses for
relevant companies.

I've seen some cowboy sites offering discounts for buying 100 DVD-R's but
I've found www.121cdr.co.uk to be cheaper. There may be somewhere I'm not
aware of however,....

Old November 27th 03, 04:38 PM
Dave

"D Wallace" wrote in message
ebuyer.com are good

LOL, good at what ripping people off? smashing things in the post?
IMO ebuyer must be the worst computer company on this planet.

Old November 27th 03, 06:04 PM
Tony Sutton

"Dave" wrote in message

LOL, good at what ripping people off? smashing things in the post?
IMO ebuyer must be the worst computer company on this planet.

What has Ebuyer got to do with smashing it around in the post? It's
CityLink, not Ebuyer.

Get your facts right before posting.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Old November 27th 03, 06:06 PM
indotoonster

"D Wallace" wrote in message
ebuyer.com are good

LOL, good at what ripping people off? smashing things in the post?
IMO ebuyer must be the worst computer company on this planet.

Have to agree -- I avoid ebuyer like the plague now. I've used them twice,
both with massive problems. The first time, I ordered an 80 gig hard
drive. When it came in the post, I shuddered when I picked up the parcel
and felt the HD freely moving about in the box :-( :-( Sure enough, it was
completely DOA. It took bloody ages -- just under a month -- sorting out a
replacement.

Second time, I ordered a cable broadband router (code: BBR-1400), and they
delivered an ADSL broadband router (code: ASR-8400). Once I got the RMA
authorization to have the correct item sent, I sent the wrong item back
and they duly sent me a refund instead! Something is definitely wrong with
their order tracking, RMA, packing, etc... which is a shame, because I
find their website well designed, easy to navigate, and the prices good.

Maybe other people have good experience with them, and I'm just unlucky?

cheers,
indotoonster
don't go overseas when replying to my email

Old November 27th 03, 07:10 PM
Dave

"Tony Sutton" wrote in message
.. .
"Dave" wrote in message

LOL, good at what ripping people off? smashing things in the post?
IMO ebuyer must be the worst computer company on this planet.

What has Ebuyer got to do with smashing it around in the post? It's
CityLink, not Ebuyer.

Get your facts right before posting.

Erm Ebuyer use citylink....yes, erm people complain there stuff is smashed
in the post, Ebuyer continue to use citylink, stuff continues to get smashed
by their poor choice of courier, great customer service and thought used
there.....NOT!!!!! read more here you numpty........
http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/company.php?137
im sure you all agree there is more bad reports about them then there is
good, so to sum up, i have got my facts right you prick, perhaps you work
for them and dont like the bad comments the company regularly gets. you
fool.

Old November 27th 03, 07:13 PM
Dave

"D Wallace" wrote in message
ebuyer.com are good

LOL, good at what ripping people off? smashing things in the post?
IMO ebuyer must be the worst computer company on this planet.

Have to agree -- I avoid ebuyer like the plague now. I've used them twice,
both with massive problems. The first time, I ordered an 80 gig hard
drive. When it came in the post, I shuddered when I picked up the parcel
and felt the HD freely moving about in the box :-( :-( Sure enough, it was
completely DOA. It took bloody ages -- just under a month -- sorting out a
replacement.

That was clever of them, posting a fragile item with now protection in the
box DOH!!

Second time, I ordered a cable broadband router (code: BBR-1400), and they
delivered an ADSL broadband router (code: ASR-8400). Once I got the RMA
authorization to have the correct item sent, I sent the wrong item back
and they duly sent me a refund instead! Something is definitely wrong with
their order tracking, RMA, packing, etc... which is a shame, because I
find their website well designed, easy to navigate, and the prices good.

I agree there prices are good, the site design is pretty good, shame about
the s*it service they provide though (

Maybe other people have good experience with them, and I'm just unlucky?

No you aint alone, read the link i listed in another post

Old November 27th 03, 07:13 PM
Tony Sutton

"Dave" wrote in message

Erm Ebuyer use citylink....yes, erm people complain there stuff is smashed
in the post, Ebuyer continue to use citylink, stuff continues to get

smashed
by their poor choice of courier, great customer service and thought used

So? The fact still stands, Ebuyer do not own CityLink.

read more here you numpty........

Nice choice of words. What will it achieve you? Points?

http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/company.php?137
im sure you all agree there is more bad reports about them then there is
good, so to sum up, i have got my facts right you prick, perhaps you work
for them and dont like the bad comments the company regularly gets.

I have been using Ebuyer for almost 3 years. I spent £thousands with them.
I'm happy with their service & customer services.

you fool.

Again, what will it achieve you by using these silly, little kids words?

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
Any morning you can walk away from is a good one.

Old November 27th 03, 08:06 PM
Dave

"Dave" wrote in message

Erm Ebuyer use citylink....yes, erm people complain there stuff is

smashed
in the post, Ebuyer continue to use citylink, stuff continues to get

smashed
by their poor choice of courier, great customer service and thought used

So? The fact still stands, Ebuyer do not own CityLink.

Who f**king cares there service is s*it which was the original point DOH!!
nowhere did i even say ebuyer owned citylink, you really are stupid.

read more here you numpty........

Nice choice of words. What will it achieve you? Points?

Wont achieve me nothing, but will achieve hopefully in at least 1 poor sap
not being stung by those con artists.

http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/company.php?137
im sure you all agree there is more bad reports about them then there is
good, so to sum up, i have got my facts right you prick, perhaps you

work
for them and dont like the bad comments the company regularly gets.

I have been using Ebuyer for almost 3 years. I spent £thousands with them.
I'm happy with their service & customer services.

Ah so you must be a new a minority group, congratulations LOL

you fool.

Again, what will it achieve you by using these silly, little kids words?

Nothing, just like the bombastic 'Get your facts right before posting.'
attitude has achieved you. One other poster has already agreed with me,
that ebuyer is bad, who has agreed with you????? perhaps you do work for
ebuyer, wasting time on newsgroup posting when you could be helping all the
millions of dissatisfied customers........whoops i forgot you and ebuyer
dont give a s**t about customers satisfaction. So in the meantime heres
another link of a customers experience of ebuyer (and no it isnt me, ive
never ordered from ebuyer and never will) http://www.ebuyer.blogspot.com/
until then, i hope you have fun praying all your future items ordered from
ebuyer actually even arrive.

looking for Epson discount code for ink cartridges tstockma Printers 21 October 27th 04 11:40 AM
25% OFF ALL DELL ORDERS THROUGH ME! JUST CONTACT ME TO SET IT UP! I get a great discount so I'm offering all DELL orders at 25% off. All you have to do is find out what you want, and contact me. Once your payment is recieved I will give you your of BassArt32 Homebuilt PC's 1 October 13th 04 11:41 AM
Discount Computer Hardware, Motherboards and Graphics mr_computer_pro Overclocking AMD Processors 0 March 17th 04 05:20 AM
Dell 5% discount ferg Dell Computers 0 November 29th 03 10:06 PM
new discount from matrox Hjdelahoussaye Matrox Videocards 7 July 31st 03 05:22 AM