CCL ... a force to be reckoned with?

Old November 17th 03, 06:20 PM
Tx2

Default CCL ... a force to be reckoned with?

"a force to be reckoned with"

That's what i got told today by a CCL Dealer Sales rep, after
complaining further they haven't even acknowledged an order i placed a
few days ago.

Apparently, it's all down to the "million quid" they've spent on a new
infrastructure.

Shame they didn't just spend a tenner on some doughnuts for the staff
and keep it as it was, at least it was sort of working before.

Now it's just knackered.

However, he then went on to say i wasn't spending enough to continue
dealer with status!!

Unbelievable when the last 3 orders i placed with them, they screwed up
so i cancelled!!

CCL won't be seeing much of my credit card again ....

Old November 23rd 03, 03:06 PM
Richard Gaywood

Previously in uk.comp.vendors, Tx2 said:
That's what i got told today by a CCL Dealer Sales rep, after
complaining further they haven't even acknowledged an order i placed a
few days ago.

They did this to me a few weeks back too. I ordered on the 21st of
October and selected next day delivery; I didn't receive any sort of
confirmation until the 24th and I got the goods on the 27th.

I've always been impressed by CCL before but I'm rather dubious now. Not
only is the service I received worrying, but it would appear to not be a
one-off either. I telephoned them twice during this period and had very
lackluster service ("No, I can't do anything, the order isn't on my
computer yet" on the 23rd!)

--
I'm rocking the suburbs | -=R=-
I take the checks and face the facts |web: http://
Old December 3rd 03, 08:38 PM
PabloCreep

I work there... They've just (well, few weeks ago) installed a new order
tracking system. Has a few teething probs but it's being worked on.
Everything should be automated when the new website it launched early next
year.

.. .