More SVP fanmail

Old November 28th 03, 10:41 AM
Barry Young

Default More SVP fanmail

Well, they say the test of a company is how well they handle things
when something goes wrong. And I must say I've been very impressed
with SVP. I ordered some DVD-Rs from them a couple of weeks ago,
nothing turned up a week later. I enquired by e-mail and they got back
to me quickly with the courrier's details and a consignment number. I
e-mailed them several more times over the next couple of days and I
always got a quick, informed response. Now that they've got the
courrier to admit to liability, they're sending out new discs by
overnight courrier (faster than what I originally ordered).

I can heartily recommend them. Not so sure about Interlink Express,
mind.
Old November 28th 03, 10:59 AM
tHatDudeUK

"Barry Young" wrote in message
om...
Well, they say the test of a company is how well they handle things
when something goes wrong. And I must say I've been very impressed
with SVP. I ordered some DVD-Rs from them a couple of weeks ago,
nothing turned up a week later.

I got some DVD cases recently and was a little dissapointed that they aren't
quite as aesthetically pleasing as the one's I got from Ebuyer a while back
(although the one's Ebuyer now stock may obviously have changed). Oh well
not much of a problem I guess, they're still DVD cases :-) Still no other
problems...

Old November 28th 03, 02:19 PM
The People's Elbow

"Barry Young" wrote in message
om...
Well, they say the test of a company is how well they handle things
when something goes wrong. And I must say I've been very impressed
with SVP. I ordered some DVD-Rs from them a couple of weeks ago,
nothing turned up a week later. I enquired by e-mail and they got back
to me quickly with the courrier's details and a consignment number. I
e-mailed them several more times over the next couple of days and I
always got a quick, informed response. Now that they've got the
courrier to admit to liability, they're sending out new discs by
overnight courrier (faster than what I originally ordered).

I can heartily recommend them. Not so sure about Interlink Express,
mind.

I have ordered lots of stuff from them (it's generally where I get all of my
recording supplies). I haven't had any problems yet, and responses to email
enquiries are always very quick. I made an enquiry last night at 20:15 and I
got a reply at 21:45!!

I do think their website could do with a make over though, in terms of
usability and looks.

Old November 28th 03, 05:16 PM
tHatDudeUK

"The People's Elbow" wrote in message
I do think their website could do with a make over though, in terms of
usability and looks.

That's part and parcel of the Actinic Catalogue system AFAIK and not many
changes are possible.