New products on DABS

Old December 5th 06, 09:20 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default New products on DABS

DABS has come up with a completely new class of products.

Go to:

http://www.dabs4work.com/homepage.aspx

and you will see that they offer something called "perhiperals".

Several days ago I sent them a message asking if these are different
from peripherals. Wonder how long it will be before they correct the
error.

MK

Old December 5th 06, 10:32 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Andrew

wrote in message
DABS has come up with a completely new class of products.

Go to:

http://www.dabs4work.com/homepage.aspx

and you will see that they offer something called "perhiperals".

Several days ago I sent them a message asking if these are different
from peripherals. Wonder how long it will be before they correct the
error.

MK

Would never have happened in David's day

DABS returns policy jono UK Computer Vendors 17 March 8th 06 02:18 PM
Dabs Customer Service - Is there anybody there? [email protected] UK Computer Vendors 10 November 30th 05 06:46 PM
dvd burner.. which one? db General 8 June 27th 04 07:47 PM
Dabs - evil or just plain incompetent? Either way, USE SOMEONE ELSE. Ben Godber UK Computer Vendors 20 January 14th 04 10:05 PM
Dabs - how do I get them to respond to my problem? John Geddes UK Computer Vendors 17 December 15th 03 09:00 AM