Only half my order turned up : (

Old August 26th 03, 11:37 AM
Ant C

Default Only half my order turned up : (

"Ben" wrote in message
.. .
Are ebuyer pretty quick with resolving this? I signed for the item as
unchecked.

They ship from different warehouses. So you can get 2/3 deliveries of your
order
Have you checked your packing info to confirm what should be there?.
Do you mean some of your order has been stolen/missing?

Old August 26th 03, 11:57 AM
Ben

"Ant C" wrote in message

"Ben" wrote in message
.. .
Are ebuyer pretty quick with resolving this? I signed for the item as
unchecked.

They ship from different warehouses. So you can get 2/3 deliveries of your
order
Have you checked your packing info to confirm what should be there?.
Do you mean some of your order has been stolen/missing?

There is no order list, I rang the courier firm and they only recieved the
one box, ebuyers site also says the order is from one warehouse in one box.
I dont think anything has been stolen... just not shipped in the first
place!

Old August 26th 03, 02:28 PM
Martin Nike

There is no order list, I rang the courier firm and they only
recieved the one box, ebuyers site also says the order is from one
warehouse in one box. I dont think anything has been stolen... just
not shipped in the first place!

Don't worry. It'll turn up. This has happened to me a few times - they seem
to ship items individually rather than together, so sometimes they turn up
on different days.

--
Martin Nike
"Nothing, like something, happens anywhere."

Old August 26th 03, 04:49 PM
tHatDudeUK

"Martin Nike" wrote in message

There is no order list, I rang the courier firm and they only
recieved the one box, ebuyers site also says the order is from one
warehouse in one box. I dont think anything has been stolen... just
not shipped in the first place!

Don't worry. It'll turn up. This has happened to me a few times - they

seem
to ship items individually rather than together, so sometimes they turn up
on different days.

When items were missing in my box, about one month ago now, they were
obviously stolen by someone, possibly the courier. Ebuyer's 'investigation'
is still going on and I'm without the goods I ordered.

Old August 26th 03, 05:08 PM
Martin Nike

When items were missing in my box, about one month ago now, they were
obviously stolen by someone, possibly the courier. Ebuyer's
'investigation' is still going on and I'm without the goods I ordered.

Yes, but if you read the original post the poster states that the courier
only received one item from Ebuyer.

If you received one item and there should have been two, then put the
transaction into dispute!

Old August 26th 03, 11:36 PM
Ben

"Martin Nike" wrote in message
When items were missing in my box, about one month ago now, they were
obviously stolen by someone, possibly the courier. Ebuyer's
'investigation' is still going on and I'm without the goods I ordered.

Yes, but if you read the original post the poster states that the courier
only received one item from Ebuyer.

If you received one item and there should have been two, then put the
transaction into dispute!

Cheers guys,

will put this advice to good use!