Epson 4870 3mm Slide Problem

Old July 10th 07, 07:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Glenn Dulmage

Default Epson 4870 3mm Slide Problem

In Professional Mode I can't choose Film as the Document Type and therefore
can't choose color Negative Film as the Film Type.

I am running Windows Vista and I downloaded and installed the Vista driver
that I got from the Epson Web site.

Any Suggestions?

--

Glenn T. Dulmage
207 Valley Road

Old July 10th 07, 08:04 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
CSM1

"Glenn Dulmage" wrote in message
In Professional Mode I can't choose Film as the Document Type and
therefore can't choose color Negative Film as the Film Type.

I am running Windows Vista and I downloaded and installed the Vista driver
that I got from the Epson Web site.

Any Suggestions?

--

Glenn T. Dulmage
207 Valley Road
Chestertown, MD 21620
410-778-5166

Do you have the lid (transparency light source) plugged in to the rear of
the scanner?

The cable has a sensor that tells the scanner software that the transparency
unit is working.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com