anyone heard of this thermal compound?

Old October 14th 04, 06:19 AM
Paul

Default anyone heard of this thermal compound?

AOS Thermal Compounds 1-888-no creep
non-silicone HTC
AOS P/N 52029KY

I want to use it for my x800 pro cos I need to take it apart and will need
something for the heatsink.

Old October 14th 04, 10:53 AM
kony

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:19:01 +1000, "Paul"
wrote:

AOS Thermal Compounds 1-888-no creep
non-silicone HTC
AOS P/N 52029KY

I want to use it for my x800 pro cos I need to take it apart and will need
something for the heatsink.

The following reviewer didn't think it did so well,
http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.c...eid=378&page=3
but it or the easier-to-find Arctic Alumina or Ceramique
should do fine. Providing the heatsink is mounted well it's
going to matter more which 'sink you use, rather than which
thermal compound... but synthetic base type is still
preferable to silicone base.

CPU Temperature Nel General 34 August 17th 04 10:29 PM
test of thermal pad on AMD Stacey General 53 May 31st 04 11:08 AM
Took off Heatsink and no thermal compound left any reason this would happen ? We Live For The One We Die For The One General 1 May 4th 04 03:19 AM
So what if thermal compound spreads? Will Dormann General 134 April 20th 04 12:51 PM
Thermal pad or Thermal paste? Vin General 68 September 17th 03 05:38 AM