dell d800

Old October 23rd 03, 03:41 PM

Default dell d800

need to crack/hack my latitude D800 Primary/administration password.
who
can help me or has some experience the screen I get when I start the
computer is such as in the attachment..

its an new model of the Latitude series D800 (-595B)

some things that wont work:
-leaving the batery out...
-clicking in a new hard disk
-using password software tools (only on old models-D35B)

Its probaly a password on the HDD & BIOS (EEPROM ?!?)

Their must be a way to crack/hack it to avoid replacing that chip

More info:
no. on the board..
BDQ11 LA-1601-REV:1.0 (AOO)
2003-02-17

MQC 323

BCM 5705MKFB
TS0313 P11
71495E

GB1604-LP 1003

51-23130-130
E33A3DYW

BDQ11T06 BIOS 9FF2U61

HDD:
HDD
Hitachi Travelstar
Model: IC25N040ATCS05-0 -5400RPM
P/N: 07N9910
MLC: H68912
CHS: 16383/16/63
A141111

HDD: S/N: CLP429F4H0AEDA

Old October 23rd 03, 08:08 PM
Caden

m wrote:
need to crack/hack my latitude D800 Primary/administration password.
who
can help me or has some experience the screen I get when I start the
computer is such as in the attachment..

its an new model of the Latitude series D800 (-595B)

The three possibilities a you are the legal owner, you are not the legal
owner, or you think you are the legal owner and got suckered on e-bay.

Dell will help you defeat the password only if you are the first. Otherwise
you need to chip the computer. I've heard a general rule that it is cheaper
and more effective to toss a Dell desktop mb than to chip it. Can't say
about a $2500 laptop, tho. Seeing as it is a new model, I bet it will be
a bitch to find a replacement rom.

I password protected the mb and drive on my own D800 for pretty much the
same reasons. Good news is that it is a kick ass laptop if you can get it
working.

RAM on Dell Latitude D800 laptop No Such Luck General 4 February 3rd 05 04:42 PM
25% OFF ALL DELL ORDERS THROUGH ME! JUST CONTACT ME TO SET IT UP! I get a great discount so I'm offering all DELL orders at 25% off. All you have to do is find out what you want, and contact me. Once your payment is recieved I will give you your of BassArt32 General 0 October 13th 04 06:21 AM
Old Dell Pete Overclocking 4 December 21st 03 11:00 AM
dell d800 m General 1 October 23rd 03 04:41 PM
dell d800 m Overclocking AMD Processors 1 October 23rd 03 03:47 PM